Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just hjoined this site so if theres any one from the north wales area on this site drop me a msg. ive only just ad me 1.8Tgti but within 6 mnths its gonna be a rite mionster!!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
welcome to the forum mate, local(ish) boy here. just dont overtake me after all these mods or i'll be gutted and forced to spend more on the car! [8)]

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just put fk coilovers on this wk end so its sittin lower now , gonna av to sort this arb thow, wots point in avin CO. if it not scrapin the dogpoo poo off the roads i say!! any one no wer to get a cheap modded arb??

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Quote: posted by golfv64mo on 09/01/2005 21:06:23

Look, I realise you're from Wrexham, but could you please speak English! Ths txt spk Two Veg gets right on my jacobs!

PMSL [:D]

The worrying thing is that children are probably being taught this in schools as we speak!!

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
got an arb from awesome, they are a top place for parts!! so fitted that on fri night, was a biot of a bigger job than excpected, didnt make last orders put it that way!!!

so ive had wheel alignment done now and the cars sitting very low so im wel happy!! lookin round now for sum aniversary 18" alloys for it any one no of any??????

1 - 18 of 18 Posts