Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got my hands on some bbs RC anni wheels. Genuine. Lovely. Slightly wormed and the laquer was coming off. Nothing too bad but I had the cash in the bank to refurb them so I took them to a place called BettaBlast in Shiremoor. Asked the lady there to refurb them and that i wanted them to look 'standard OEM' please.

I got back some painted grey wheels and I felt sick. 290 mpounds out of pocket I could have cried. Remeber when you were a kid and you got a model airplane to apint. well the grey airplane was the same colour as my bbs rims!!

I hummed and haad about them, took photos, tried to like them but they were horrible.

long story short I had them RE REfurbed by a smashing bloke from Alloyfix in westerhope, Newcastle. Cheaper and exactly the finish I was after. Top man, knows his wheels. could not he happier with him. Betta blast? Stick to furniture.

I'll upload some pics soon.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Please upload some pics, Ive got some genuine anni RC's too. Ive done some research on the forum and the Aerocoat seem to be the way to go. People need to know who to stay well clear from!!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
look in recent photos for a 3 door indigo blue. titled anni jpg theres 2 pics of the wheels now. ill upload the nasty grey ones now

1 - 3 of 3 Posts