Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Home-Page_zpsdzxoghhm.jpg

So the show season is now underway.....

**We now have an opening for 20 stand spaces**

It maybe 2 months away, but this will be upon us shortly. This is a laid back early summer show, and a good favourite for most. After not being able to organise a stand last year as I was at a wedding in Italy, it's only fair to kick start it again. One comment from 2 years ago was the lack of mk4's/Bora's on stand so will be hoping for 10 spaces at least to be filled by these.

Details:

Date: 17/05/2013 (with camping available on the Saturday)
Time: All cars must be on stand by 9:00am
Info: Bring your detailing gear / good craic and sun block / waterproofs. This show can be unpredictable weather wise.
Price: £10.00 for the show day / £15.00 full weekend (on the gate prices) - advanced tickets are £12.50 for the weekend. You do not need to book a ticket in advance for the stand, you are able to pay on the gate. Also note the new gate price.....

Weather: click here

Please only add your name on the thread if you can definately make the show. You will then be added to the list on the first page. Due to postal costs and to aid camaraderie/organisation when we're there, I will not be posting the passes out. This is unless of course if you are camping or you live in North west wales (Colwyn Bay, Conwy, Bangor etc.) and will need to drive past the show to the meeting place and then go back on yourself.

I'm going to enquire with the mods/admin regarding the sails and gazebo.

Stand spaces / Names:

1. Craigolfmk4
2.K4rl
3. Cheshiresport
4.garuf (maybe)

Reserves:

Camping: for those who want to stay over on the Saturday

Meeting 8am Sunday for 8.10am leave- It's the same place as the past few years McDonalds just off jct.31 of the A55 (CH8 8RF). There's also a Subway/spar.

1. Craigolfmk4
2.K4rl
3.Cheshiresport
4. garuf

People who need their address posting

·
Danger Seeker
3,072 Posts
Use to like going to this show, until some scumbag nicked my BBS caps !!

·
Registered
274 Posts
I agree , was a great show .

But for the scroats and thieving scum that was helping themselves to bits off cars in the public car park.

·
Super Moderator
6,280 Posts
I was going to put down on this since I had never been but it falls at an awkward time of the year for me unfortunately. Its always on the weekend by my girlfriends birthday and the Sunday is usually the day we are out with her family etc.

Shame to hear the stand was cancelled though. I have noticed the forum is more South based now. Like the majority of people who go shows seem to come from that way.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Only jus seen the thread for club stand. Bad times not going on.

Is anyone still going down?

Am going from Manchester with few others from the north west just for Sunday show, went last year good day out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts