Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK then chaps and ladies of course.

At the very real risk of looking like a complete fool, I have decide to post this as I don't want YOU lot to waste your money.

(Andymac, PM on the way next). Some of you, especially RJH, may have read my comments recently regards the above lights in the poll mk4lights thread. Anyway, to cut a long story short, they arrived today.

They look like a set of normal, orange indicator lights, sprayed over in red. I am obviously not fitting them to my car and am therefore posting them on ebay for sale and advising you lot not to bid.

I now feel a bit foolish regards my comments to how rare these lights are !!! But dont hold it against me, we all make mistakes !!! especially on Ebay.de, when you dont speak a word of the lingo !!!

DO NOT BID ON THESE !!!

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that!!! Luckily I only paid a small amount for these, but they were a speculative buy, as, I know how rare they are (and classy. compared to RCCR's), however, to compensate, I did also get some US spec lights for ?45, so all is not lost, apart from a bit of face !!!! Which none of you know anyway !!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
EXactly, RCCR's are THE only choice IMO besides Euro Spec for a silver car... No two ways about it!! [:p]

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Damn i was so looking forward to you not wanting them for Other
reasons, The Original All reds were mad by FK as far as I can gather,
there is a place in the states that has some but they will not ship to
the Uk or accept a Uk Visa, plus I lost the link on my laptop when It
was knicked.... I really want these damn lights.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
EXactly, RCCR's are THE only choice IMO besides Euro Spec for a silver car... No two ways about it!! [:p]
Lets not get into all that again eh!! Cheap shots guys !! Hope you feel better !!

I am simply putting myself out there to save fellow members some cash !! and I still dont like RCCR's.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damn i was so looking forward to you not wanting them for Other reasons, The Original All reds were mad by FK as far as I can gather, there is a place in the states that has some but they will not ship to the Uk or accept a Uk Visa, plus I lost the link on my laptop when It was knicked.... I really want these damn lights.
Apologies mate, sent you a PM. I am as gutted as you, believe me !!! They look the dogs in the pics !!!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Lets not get into all that again eh!! Cheap shots guys !! Hope you feel better !!

I am simply putting myself out there to save fellow members some cash !! and I still dont like RCCR's.
Oh don't worry, we're not getting into any sort of debate again mate, but i find it hard to see how ANYONE can NOT like these lights?? [*-)] Still, i accept your opinion! [;)]

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh don't worry, we're not getting into any sort of debate again mate, but i find it hard to see how ANYONE can NOT like these lights?? [*-)] Still, i accept your opinion! [;)]
Just to finally put this to bed, I do like the style of the RCCR lights, I think they are a very nice style. I just dont like the clear sections I would prefer them, if that was reflective white/light grey. But like I said lets not go into all that again !!!!

·
Registered
792 Posts
I think they look good.

I just put the hella rccrs on mine, wish i hadnt, they look good on a silver car, not as good on the indigo blue. I think these red ones, or the euro style would be much better, too late now though[:(]

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Is anyone after a set of BCCB's?? quite cheap aswell.

Sonny
I've never seen bccb lights before, any pics?

I wanted these but they are not real, they are sprayed, look fantastic though don't they.

Posted Image
BCCB's are blue clear clear blue, the same as the RCCR's but the red bits are blue.

Heres a few pics of mine that I have for sale.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sonny

·
Registered
282 Posts
I think all red lights would look class and I want some! I'd prefer them to my RCCR's I've got at the moment.

Don't know where to find a decent set though!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts