Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys im new to the site and i thought i would share my baby with you all ,his name is vinny ,first day i bought him i got my new lighs front and rear , next on the list was window tints ,then last saturday i had the new 18" rims fitted [:p],next on the list is to get low lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
You didnt take your time modding eh.. looks good mate [y].. liking the wheels got any close up pics?? and liking the plate aswell sue [:D] and the almighty V6 power lol [:eek:]

Sat [y]

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
hey sue...its gray if you didnt guess. car looks great. welcome and make sure you stay on here. you gona come to the meets we just started having?

bout time you got on here its great and you will find out any think you need to know and have a laff.....

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wheres these meets you have then Gray ,this sites really interesting ,im gonna stick round [:D]

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Looking sweet! Especially like your wheels, I've been thinking about getting the centre of mine done black and I think you've persuaded me looking at these pitures!! [:D]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Hi sue

likin the ya car very much ....the wheels look awesume

just one comment ya front badge any reason its on opposite side [*-)]

most of the shows have ended for this year apart from some local meets , hope to see it a show / meet soon

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nosaj ,loads of people have commented on the badge ,maybe its because im a lefty lol ,im lovin the alloys aswell ,i wanted something differant [:p]

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Ive got to go with the others on this! Love the wheels! [Y] What are they?

I reckon you should get black badges and remove the lettering from the rear....[;)][Y]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Nosaj ,loads of people have commented on the badge ,maybe its because im a lefty lol ,im lovin the alloys aswell ,i wanted something differant [:p]
thats the first thing i noticed was the badge lol , lol @ being a lefty [:D]

the car does look very smart and it certainly is difrent

And its great to welcome another V6 4mo owner aswell [:D]

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Y15HAL ,the wheels are new asia-tec wolfrace Yakuza

and Nosaj youve got the leather interior havnt you ,thats on my wish list aswell [:p]

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Your car looking sweet Sue[:D] loving them black wheels;definately a change from the usual RS4's & 6's Hope to see you at the Himley meets so i can drool over your car.[:p]

P.S I think the badge on the left looks really good imo.[H]

GOOF

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks guys im lovin it that you all like the rims lol,had all good comments so far on all the sites im on ,and Goof im gonna try and get to one of the meets with Gray [Y]

1 - 20 of 163 Posts