Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody into airsoft? I am looking into having a go as it seems like the sort of thing I would be intrested in! any info welcome as I am a compleet noob to it

·
Registered
581 Posts
I've got a mate who lives in Kent, he's a marshal at one of the places that do it, he loves it, but spends a lot of money on weapons.

He's currently sporting a pump action shotgun, M4 and I think he has a Desert eagle, and wears an army of 2 mask (pretty scary image when you think hes a huge guy covered in tatoos)

It's a shame your not a bit closer, I could have sorted for you to go up for few matches, I'd definitely give it a go if you get the chance to [Y]

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers mate, I am sure thres one up hear by me, and the guns are cheaper than I imagined tbh found a good site for them........

·
Registered
52 Posts
Played since 2006, probably spent more on airsoft kit than i have done buying cars. Worth it though, doubt i'd be able to run around playing Schwarzenegger any other way

Here's a link to just about every venue in the country on a map, most of them have forums for information for game days etc.

http://www.airsoftmap.net/lnk/1772629079

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah, if you click on the link above they are all listed, the one in mold (ish) is closest to me (FK I think it was) [Y]

·
Registered
633 Posts
i was thinking about having a go. went on the forum and everyone who i came across had the resumes of a mercenary. would be best to try and have a go with a long-timer's gear before spending loads on pro stuff. i bet its a right laugh though

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah I think my best mates boss has rooms in his house full of the stuff as he is hooked on it, so may try and see if he will let me have a go, thats the only problem - the Price [Y] will try save up but the cars the most important thing at the moment!

·
Northern Tom
3,768 Posts
I've been looking into it recently. My boss brought his .22 air rifle in to work and I did some target practice.
Always been interested in sniping and i've seen a replica L96 rifle here: TacticalAirsoft

I'd only use it for back garden targets really. Maybe look into going to a skirmish.
It's just the price of the guns thats putting me off as I need a service want some new alloys!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts