Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
7,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What power are we running on AGU injectors? Can you get more from them by running a 4 bar FPR?

need to know if I need to upggrade for 250 BHP.

·
Banned
7,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not sure yet but anything 260-280BHP with minimal extra parts needed, been offered a hybrid K03, brand new, outright for 600 quid.

would only need to upgrade my injectors and get it down to R tech to see stupid power for a mk2, only injectors are alot of money, just seen the saab/vxr units tho, can be had for 50 quid the set and flow 386 cc, I calculate that as about enough for 280 bhp at 3 bar?

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
I have a set of VXR astra ones here but they are more than 386cc. Possibly different ones? These are rated to about 300hp I think but some think a lot more as they rekon they are 470cc at 3 bar but I doubt it

·
Banned
7,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hybrid is a local place mate, posted on a more localised forum that I was looking at a CR one and a lad who works at a place piped up that he could sort me out.

plus hes up the road if it goes wrong, which is always a bit more reassuring.

I think there is a 470 cc version of the VXR ones mate for the bigger vauxhall cars, probably what you have there, are you wanting rid like? Might be a bit big for my purposes but its always nice to have scope to upgrade, and they would fuel just fine for me on a 3bar fpr

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I ran 440's on my 240 BHP k03s AGU and it wasn't ideal. There apparently wasn't enough control. They were bosch green tops. It was okay like, and there was plenty room for more power. My mate also ran them in his T3/T4 1.8T and that was a bit better. Turbo was WAAAAAYYYYYYY too big for the engine though. Wouldn't spool up until 3500-4000 rpm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts