Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a fair while since I posted some pics of my car. Finally made it home from Israel so thought I would get out and give my car a quick clean. I should have picked up my new rims yesterday but there was a slick muck up with the ordering from the shop I bought them from so I'll post some new pics next week. Also got some ally R32 paddles for the wheel shift to come as well...

Any way gave it a quick wash and going over with the AG auto gloss, didn't even bother drying the car off...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.arat26.dsl.pipex.com/audi/audi_beach_5.JPG

·
Registered
722 Posts
Is that Lee-on -solent? I spnt many a good day there, at HMS Daedalus, I work not too far away now, at DARA Fleetlands. Lovely part of the world.

Car is looking sweet too!

SB

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Looks even better in the flesh.

The depth on the shine is amazing.

Very nice motor mate, drives well too. Still not convinced on the flappy gearbox though.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Looks very nice mate. I like the mirrors - had a set of them on my A4 cabrio (genuine brushed aluminium - lovely!!). What wheels you getting?

Scott

·
Registered
659 Posts
Is that Lee-on -solent? I spnt many a good day there, at HMS Daedalus, I work not too far away now, at DARA Fleetlands. Lovely part of the world.

Car is looking sweet too!

SB
That's definitely the hovercraft slipway at Lee-on-Solent. [Y]

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks very much for the positive comments guys, very suprised at the amount of yays for the mirrors though.

StokeBalloon: Yes thats LOS I'm from hillhead just up the road, or I was when I lived at home with the folks. My parents have a house just up from the Osborne View.

Paul: DSG does take some getting used to but I love it now. Took a while though to fully appreciate it.

Scott: Being very conservative on the wheels front I'm affraid! Going for a set of the new style RS4's, going for a lower offset to give it that wide, pumped arches look if you know what I mean.

Andrew: got a couple of pics of the interior for you although I know have the Gti pedals (they are chrome faced)

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Paul: DSG does take some getting used to but I love it now. Took a while though to fully appreciate it.
Perhaps I need to borrow it for a few days then [:O] perhaps next time they send you away, just to give the DSG box time to charm me you understand [;)]

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Perhaps I need to borrow it for a few days then [:O] perhaps next time they send you away, just to give the DSG box time to charm me you understand [;)]
Now theres an idea........

.............. No! But your welcome to have another drive now the software's taking shape [:D] Obviously without me in the car [;)]

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
But your welcome to have another drive now the software's taking shape [:D] Obviously without me in the car [;)]
So the run up to the office has helped the adaption then ? I'll promise now I've got a feel for your brakes not to shoot the CD case into the footwell again [:D]

·
Registered
637 Posts
ABOUT TIME WE SAW SOME PICS!! Lovely car matey!!

As said before, looks far better in the flesh [:)]

And well I'm sitting in the not convinced about the mirrors camp I'm affraid....... Especially liking the front badge and the GTi pedals you didn't photgraph...lol [;)]

Oh and by the way I have a "how to" somewhere on the R32 pedal thingy that you mentioned unless you have one already?? And you know where you can source the parts from............

Once again LOVELY car!

Cheers
C

p.s. Get that tail pipe sorted as well..!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts