Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mokeylock
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has been in this situation before and what they did.

Wanting to get a bodykit but you're stuck on deciding whether to fit the exhaust you want first and then the rear bumper or first fit the bodykit (including rear bumper) and then fit the exhaust...

Let me know, thanx

·
Mokeylock
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote: posted by cage on 15/08/2004 11:59:07

What kit you thinking of getting Mo?

Hi Nick,

I'm thinking of going for a Mattig front bumper, Reiger side skirts and a custom rear bumper... I sketched the design i want on a few pieces of papers and i'm hoping i can get it made.

As for the exhaust, i'm thinking of the Miltek R32 exhaust but with 'Porsche 911 turbo' exhaust tip on the end of the Miltek exhaust... but upside down. I hope I can get my hand on a set though.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Isn't the Reiger side skirts just a deeper M3 design skirt, if so stay well away. It does not suit the golf, go for something more subtle (anni/votex or r-line side skirts). That is just my honest opinion.

Have you got a picture of the mattig front bumper? Is it plastic or GRP (reinforce fibre glass)?

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Quote: posted by cage on 15/08/2004 13:24:02

Have you got a picture of the mattig front bumper? Is it plastic or GRP (reinforce fibre glass)?

Each to their own...

Posted Image

·
Mokeylock
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yep, that's the one Mike... add a bad-boy carbon fibre bonnet and voila...

Posted Image

BTW, anyone have a clue what mirrors are on the car above?

Nick, about the reiger side skirt, no its not the one you're thinking of, i'll try and find a pic of it

·
Mokeylock
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
man, i still dont get why everyone hates it... but from my experiance, everyone has hated my choice in every choice i make on my car till they see the final thing all put together so we'll have to wait and see but honestly, i think it's one of the best ones out there personally

·
Registered
10,630 Posts
Quote: posted by Mokeylock on 15/08/2004 15:59:43

yep, that's the one Mike... add a bad-boy carbon fibre bonnet and voila...

Posted Image

BTW, anyone have a clue what mirrors are on the car above?

Nick, about the reiger side skirt, no its not the one you're thinking of, i'll try and find a pic of it

Raaaaaaaaaa

I've never seen anything like that before!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts