Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Elephant tried to charge me more when the renewal came through than what I paid last year. I did an online quote and it came out cheaper so I rang them up and they agreed to honour it. I also added some modifications and increased my annual mileage by 4,000 and it still worked out cheaper than the renewal! I told them where to go though because Admiral were chreaper this year[:D]

When my renewal comes through from Admiral next year I'll be getting an online quote again and I expect it will be cheaper than the renewal just like Elephant. After all, they are the same company.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Quote: posted by dubbers on 14/04/2005 19:17:41

Admiral just did the same thing to me - ?500 for renewal, so went on Elephant - ?300 for exactly the same policy, same company isn't it?...

Yep - Admiral, Elephant, Bell Direct and Diamond are all the same company, with Admiral being the daddy so they're probably open to negotiation more than the rest.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.