Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Well

I decided it was time to purchase a new pair of box fresh trainers and low and behold they did not have them in my size 11 UK so I though I would have a look on tinter web but can not find them,

I saw a pair in JD sports for my sins but cant seem to find them anywhere else they are all black with I think a bit of gold detailing and three velco straps ???

As below but in black ???

Please help obi one kanobe you are my only help.

P.S. For darkus2 benefit this has been edited after my slippery fingers

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Stupid double post.... JD online have nice looking brown Forest Hills ,, I also realise ^^ they ^^ are not said forest hills [:$]

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nope not those they are as per the picture but they came in black and looked sweet but cant find them on the net and JD are as helpfull as a bunch chocolate coc* munchers.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
still no joy done tons of searches on google, ebay ms the lot and cant seem to find them, are they a ltd edition maybe ? I wonder if the ones I looked at had laces which may explain the lack of ones in any other colour than white, but I am sure they had velcro !!!

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They had the black soles as well which is kind of why I liked them over the ones with the white soles.

Shnizzle will I ever find them looks like I may have to go back to JD and try my luck, cheers for the help so far peeps.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Right try these places

Size

Office

Schuh

ermmmm.... cant think of the others off top of me head, they may come back to me

1 - 20 of 23 Posts