Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1441 - 1451 of 1451 Posts

· Registered
11,653 Posts
Just be glad you don't live in Germany, they got this block on a piece of rope, if that can't get pulled from the front all the way to the back of the car, you'll be fined on the spot. That is if your car is registered in Germany. But I have been to Worthesee Vw car meet in Germany and they did this to most cars they thought where to low... regardless of them having German plates. And they did fine some people. Most had airsuspension so they just put the car up.

· VR6 GT35 4mo
11,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,444 ·
One for the purists - I bled up the brakes the other day using a pressure bleeder and just walked round the calipers. No order or sequence but have a working pedal.

· Registered
11,653 Posts
in the end you did them all shouldn't make a difference... might use a little more brake-fluid in doing it the way you did it.
So the VR6T is still being sorted? or did you abandon the project as i did see some parts up for sale?

· VR6 GT35 4mo
11,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,446 ·
Nothing up for sale from me? Got it idling pretty well and throttle responding. Downpipe to be collected from the post office today so that should be a weekend job to get the exhaust semi sorted. :)

· VR6 GT35 4mo
11,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,448 ·
Progress:
Nearly finished FISCuntrol V2: using KWP2000 and ReadMemoryByAddress.
AirLift Controller is a work in progress but able to be the middle man and parse data back and forth. Just need to interperate and adjust.

Slave cylinder died after 0 miles, sent back to CG.

Aired up, no real leaks. Got it down on the ground.

Hyundai coolant bottle installed, ready for coolant.

1441 - 1451 of 1451 Posts