Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yet again the end of the month is upon us so who fancys a night out at the ACE CAFE on VAG night

How to find it http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/f1.htm

www.e1k-acecafe.co.uk

Now the weather is starting to brighten up and staying light for longer it can be a great night out

People who have been in the past know what its all about so come on lets get together and have a show of hands

Show your interest as per usual method...

j40hnw

k6tyw

cd123

b3rto

shiuming

Viperpsych

CkB

R44MS_K ??

../members/R44MS_K.aspxgoldk28611 ??

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Phat_dubs/index.php?showuser=165Rs Golf ??

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Two sausage sandwiches, a large lemonade and a car parking space pleas-e although I'll aim to get round there fairly early anyway, as I'm now off that week [:D]

I'm technically on-call as we're on nights, but I'm sure I can "forget my phone" that evening [;)]

John, expect an MSN or Phonecall next week about it [y] Will try and get that lappy sorted, got it all loaded up, and it's gone and done that whole fecking screen blanking on me now - looks like something in the service pack is corrupting something display wise [:(] As the mice in bagpuss sad, though, We will fix it [:D]

C

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Two sausage sandwiches, a large lemonade and a car parking space pleas-e although I'll aim to get round there fairly early anyway, as I'm now off that week [:D]

John, expect an MSN or Phonecall next week about it [y]

C
I normally get there for about 18:30/18:45

·
Registered
4,628 Posts

John, expect an MSN or Phonecall next week about it [y]

C
I normally get there for about 18:30/18:45
Easy peasy dude - call you nearer the time

C

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
I'd fully intend to pop down for this one now that I know where it is.

Probably won't arrive till about 8'ish.

Is parking bad at that time?

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Finally got to wash my car after a whole day of chucking it down every 30 minutes [:mad:]

Even used my new Meg's wheel brush and Autoglym Clean Wheels, sod it, acidic or not, I'm in a rush, let's see if this stuff is any good. Well certainly beats taking the wheels off, just don't look too closely tomorrow, eh, guys.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There's going to be an inspection parade when everybody arrives so they better be clean....[:p][:O][:D]

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I spent most of the afternoon cleaning/waxing mine, the AG gloss protection helps giving the deep shine/protection, will still need to give it a quick going over tomorrow before I make it down [:)]
It looks like most of the peeps going on the cruise on Friday will be there too, will be good to catch up [Y]

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Haven't time to wax mine, only just managed to wash it last night, dry it and quick buff with my new microfibre cloths from Halfords. Looks OK but don't run your fingers over it expecting that just-waxed feel.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
He's planning on it - Sara was cool with it (she might even be coming I dunno yet [;)]) when I left yesterday [:)]

Get this numpty bloke who's coming to see me from some compensation company out the back door by 11, and get washing on mine. Needs a serious claying but I don't have time or weather [:(]

"You can look, but you can't touch" [;)]

C

1 - 20 of 37 Posts