Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wandering if anyone is going to ace cafe tonight? i have not been before and am possibly going tonight.. could those of you who have been before give me an idea of what sort of time is good to get there for and is it a good night?

thanks in advance,

Faisal

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
I would go for a short while if my car was clean, but it ain't... Too bad because I'm not at college this week either.

Hmm, I'll think on it some more.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ive not been before but its a VAG meet which happens once a month and it is near harrow in north london....

i am probably going to get there for around 7ish tonight depending on how easily i find it (fingers crossed)...what time does it go on until?

my car isnt that clean either and it keeps raining on and off so cant even give it a wash[:mad:]

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Normally I would wash the car without second thought but with the rain and without a hose pipe (damn bans) it really is too much of an effort!!

No sorry mate dont go coventry uni....must be someone else...ive only just finished my a-levels, start uni next month[:$]

Faisal

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Oh go on then.

It's opposite the D-Link building on the A406 North Circular, about a mile or so from Hangar Lane Underground/Gyratory.

Posted Image

Failing that, follow the smell of fried bacon.

Goes on till quite late, but I'll only make a quick appearance as I've got shedloads to do.

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cheers shiuming for the pics, im sure they will really help me find the place....was just wandering, what route do you find is easiest get there? i see your car around new malden a lot (live quite close) and i am planning on going through roehampton...hammersmith....chiswick then get on the north circular from there....that sound alright or do you know an easier way? i know its more direct to go through central london but am worried about traffic

cheers in advance,

Faisal

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
that would actually be perfect as i am picking a friend up on kingston road in new malden[:D] i will be the rather young looking kid in the jazz blue 1.4 that needs colour coding and lowering lol[:p] i will see you at 5.45!![:D]

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
LOL, OK. I briefly thought about cheating and nipping over to Tesco to get her quickly washed (hand wash, for what it's worth), but just looked outside... Nah I'll give it a miss [:|]

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol i thought the same but decided not to bother as it would just be filthy by the end of the evening!!! managed to give the wheels a quick rinse though[:D] anway mate im off for now...see you a bit later on

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Hey dude nice of you to join, I knew I recognized your car when you pulled up alongside on Hangar Lane. Too bad I didn't bring my camerra, but I wasn't expecting to go until the last minute.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Was good to meet up again. I certainly recognised you're car :D I've noticed my car's behind up in one of the pictures too .. LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts