Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
I'm up for this, weekend or evening? There are a lot of people on here from around these parts now so should be able to get a few folk along.[:)]

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know Bruce(thechief) and (MKIVTurbo) would be up for it. I will PM them both. AberdeenTDi and the others can be PM'd too I guess. Spread the word folks!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Horace and the other guy's, sounds great, but i might be too late - won't be in Scotland again until Xmas time. If it's any use, I can have a sprint up (only 45 mins south at that time).

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Right chaps, not much more action here, so I'm going to put
a suggestion forward. How about we meet next Weekend (Either Sat 19th or
Sun 20th)? As for a meet location, we could meet in the Bucksburn Manor car
park, as where the Club GTI meets are often held? Anyone have any thoughts on
this?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Sunday pm sounds good, not sure of location, but open to ideas.(I need Sat to get car clean!! did a 1064 miles this week alone!)

How about the AECC car park or P&J Arena as its now known.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Is the bucksburn manor where the mcdonalds is when your coming into Aberdeen? Not far from the police station?

Anytime is good for me we just have to co-ordinate it with the offshore bods!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Is the bucksburn manor where the mcdonalds is when your coming into Aberdeen? Not far from the police station?
Sure is mate, I just suggested it because thats where the Club GTI meets are held, but the AECC car park is also a good suggestion.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just back fae Invergordon today and off to Dubai tomorrow til Thursday. Hopefully my wings will be clipped long enough for the weekend. I will def be up for next weekend as long as I am home.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Just back fae Invergordon today and off to Dubai tomorrow til Thursday. Hopefully my wings will be clipped long enough for the weekend. I will def be up for next weekend as long as I am home.
Good man, do you know when you will know if you're avail. next weekend?

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Might be off to the Forties as soon as I am back but I will let you know. My schedule is never fixed so you guys should just go with the proposed date/time above. Hopefully I will be there but if I am not there will always be next time!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts