Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Maybe he eased off when you passed at 135mph?

I see you have 207bhp, is that an AGU/ARZ on an optomistic rolling road or a later AUM with poor Revo settings?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Its more likely that the guy who was driving the R32 actually has a brain and wasn't too interested in potentially stuffing his car or a lengthy ban. In a straight drag race you'd loose every time.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Its more likely that the guy who was driving the R32 actually has a brain and wasn't too interested in potentially stuffing his car or a lengthy ban. In a straight drag race you'd loose every time.
A very good reply.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Would'nt of thought you would of beat an audi s3, or the R32.  I think the drivers of them both just though....ah .... just another stupid welsh man thinking he has balls, let the no brainer past. 

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Would'nt of thought you would of beat an audi s3, or the R32. I think the drivers of them both just though....ah .... just another stupid welsh man thinking he has balls, let the no brainer past.
Why has the fact he is Welsh got anything to do with it? That comment was out of order and irrelevant

·
Registered
310 Posts
Thats not clever mate!Have a thought for other motorists and in fact pedestrians.Could you live with the fact if you caused an accident or in fact kill someone?Preaching over.[;)]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.