Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

A Zymoled Dub

2K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  jrw 
#1 ·
Cleaned yesterday, Zymoled today, not the best of pictures but you get the idea..... Enjoy...

[/URL]/
[/URL]/
[/URL]/
[/URL]/

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks guys,

The dash conversion was done over the winter so had plenty of time to sort it out.

Zymol shampoo for everyday cleaning but used HD cleanse and concours wax today, easy to use products and great results.

Not really been away,always having a look but don't post much(had to register again)

#16 ·
As i said in the earlier post i had all winter to sort it out so i could'nt really put a time scale on in, lots of things that have to be changed on the electrical side, steering rack off the MK4 does'nt fit and has to be changed and lots of other things that i've forgot, very time consuming so you can see why there isnt many done !!!

but worth the effort i think[:D]

#17 ·
Nice work Gary, loving the TT dash.

Dont know if you remember me, im a mate of Rich Ellis (went to school with Lee) and bought your Mk3 gti headlights back in the days when I had my mk3!!

Seen you going to/from work the last couple of weeks! Nice to see it on the open roads in the dry!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.