Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
7,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone stole my sisters dog!

sold it to a drug dealer to pay his debt to her,

this person went to work going on about this new dog they have, little do they know they worked with my sisters friend, who was well aware of the dog being stolen the day before.

a bit of argy bargy got the dog back in the end but for gods sake!! you cant go around stealing folks pets lol!

sorry had to get that off my chest lol

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
what an absolute f#########################################################################################################################

hate people like that

·
Banned
7,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not kidding in the slightest, I just had to go to my sisters and go to the persons house with my brother in law and nephew to get the dog back!

i wont post the full story on here for obvious reasons but they wont be stealing no folks pets again I dont think.

I cannot stand thieves at the best of times, but stealing someones dog!

·
Registered
7,320 Posts
When I worked at a Recovery place we used to have a Rotweiler that was kennelled in the compound where we stored the damaged cars,

It was my Job in the morning to open the Gates & let har down to the Garage for her morning feed. She was the softest thing you had ever seen but looked the part of a Guard dog.

1 morning when I went to let her out I found the gate lock cut open & the Dog gone, Nothing taken from the cars, Her water Bowl had gone aswell !

·
Fast or low and slow, that is the question.
4,607 Posts
Stealing dogs has unfortunatly been going on for a while.

We used to live up near the Epsom racecourse and there were signs up all over the place as people had been luring pedigrees into the woodland area steeling them and then selling them on.

We had a friend who got their terrier cross stolen exactly this way but the owners actually saw the guys carrying the dog away into a van and then drove off!!

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Jeeesuuus! I can't believe people can do things like this. You hear about people stealing dogs on commons and stuff which freak me out whenever I'm on a walk. If someone tried to steal my dog I'd go crazy!

I hope you gave them what they deserve!!

·
Banned
7,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jeeesuuus! I can't believe people can do things like this. You hear about people stealing dogs on commons and stuff which freak me out whenever I'm on a walk. If someone tried to steal my dog I'd go crazy!

I hope you gave them what they deserve!!
i believe it was Noel gallagher who wrote "ill be scraping their lives from the sole of my shoe tonight"

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Oh, sadly I can believe this.

After my R32 trim was stolen, I've have monitored a local police forum regularly - I was staggered to hear that a dog had been baited in daylight into someone's car - lovely village (Cookham),

Guess it isn't long until these crims start to hold people's children to ransom...

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
They're scumbags, Ian.

There's a spate of it round here. One chap is offering a substantial reward for his dog (£1000's) but it's been a long time since he disappeared so highly unlikely that he'll be returned now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts