Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
41 - 60 of 102 Posts

· Registered
2,967 Posts
Quote: posted by EstorilBlue on 01/03/2005 10:16:42

Bazrazmataz, dont call me a donkey. I can see an intelligent conversation is out of the question here.

I think name calling is a little childish. EstorilBlue is allowed to voice his opinion without getting abused.

Just as you were allowed to voice your opinion about stealing from the stealers

· Registered
2,846 Posts
Hmm I could do with a r32 rear bumper only a few screws here and there in the cover of darkness, oh and I could probably do with the brakes off a cayenne and as luck would have it there is one over the road from me WAA HAAY let the shopping spree commence !!!!!!

· Registered
1,042 Posts
Bazrazmataz, Just out of interest, if someone stole your ariel (something small and cheap),

what would you do?

1.Shrug it off, believing that what goes around comes around?

2.Waste YOUR time and money to buy another from a dealers?

3.Simply steal an ariel from someone elses Golf?

Your answer to that will tell alot about you.

· Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Someone did steal my ariel not so long ago so I took another one off a corsa ! Im not fused with the moral high ground your taking and i dont care what would happen if everyone did the same ! I needed a ariel so i took one !

· Premium Member
2,418 Posts
Quote: posted by Bazrazmataz on 01/03/2005 19:56:23

Someone did steal my ariel not so long ago so I took another one off a corsa ! Im not fused with the moral high ground your taking and i dont care what would happen if everyone did the same ! I needed a ariel so i took one !

OMG are you serious or is this in jest?

If your serious then thats despicable and it makes you no better than a house breaker. You've got some balls to admit that on a car forum.

If it was in jest then a serious dose of smileys might have conveyed the message better.

· Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Didnt realise this site was full of saints ! At the end of the day u guys only know what i tell u ! Your very judgemental and have no real right ! U dont know whats truth and whats not u dont know anything about me ! This is a internet forum not a serious place come on !

Perhaps the rules of this forum should be changed no members with criminal records allowed, no one who takes drugs allowed ! Only goodie two shoes here !

Bet all u saints have broken the speed limit before well thats breaking the law your a disgrace to the road and as good as common criminal !

· Registered
1,042 Posts
Bazrazmataz, why do you feel the need to insult the entire forum with your comments? No one is professing to be a saint, but I think you have to be pretty stupid to type your car realted thieving up on a car forum and not expect negative comments in reply.

I, and others have the right to an opinion, its the very ethos of internet forums. This forum welcomes people from all backgrounds, but you cant expect to be welcomed positively for bragging about activities that go against the forums fundamental reasons for exsisting. The forum is a place to seek out information and encourage people to come together with a common interest. Im sure there are plenty of people on here that have criminal records, and im sure there are drug users on here too, it is reflection of the society we all live in, but if they have such a background they do not make it common knowledge and they certainly do not brag about their activities.

And by they way, im sure every member on here has exceeded the speed limit at some point, as have 99.99% of all other drivers across the UK, however you forget one thing...it is a violation of the law, but speeding is not a criminal offense, whereas your spates of stealing are.

· Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
This is such a gross overeaction i never bragged ! I was simply offering a idea in the original instance and then u jumped on your high horse. So speeding might not be a violation of the law but your more likely to hurt someone than me stealing a nut from B&Q and as for stealing a ariel get your facts right ! Do u know which car i took it from ??? Do u know who owned the car ?? NO so u are judging me on no real facts so im juding u !

Feel free to keep living your life following your life to the letter of the law and ill live mine my way !

· Premium Member
2,418 Posts
Quote: posted by Bazrazmataz on 02/03/2005 13:07:55

and as for stealing a aerial get your facts right ! Do u know which car i took it from ??? Do u know who owned the car ?? NO so u are judging me on no real facts so im juding u !

Quote: posted by Bazrazmataz on 01/03/2005 19:56:23

Someone did steal my aerial not so long ago so I took another one off a corsa ! Im not fused with the moral high ground your taking and i dont care what would happen if everyone did the same ! I needed a aerial so i took one !

You implied that you stole an aerial and didn't care about the consequences so on that basis I think it's fair to make a judgement.

Was the corsa yours or did the owner give you permission to take the aerial?

If you claim to be the sort of person that thinks it's ok to take other peoples belongings, i.e. a thief, then I would hope that the mods ban you from using this site. But with your attitude, I don't suppose you would care.

If you did not steal the aerial, then I wholeheartedly apologise.

· Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I stole the ariel from my mothers old battered corsa she doesnt even listen to the radio when she drives as she cant concentrate ! So i did steal it as she didnt give me permision to take it but then shes my mother and she doesnt care !

Your right you are entitled to your opinion and u can voice it but you guys have started preaching on here ! Im no saint but i think swiping minor things such as a nut worth less than 10p from a huge shop nothing major and as far as the wiper thing goes was i really gonna drive up to the steelers run in wearing a mask and stand and remove a wiper from a car in the snow yeah right. With all the cameras watching me really clever ! I god damm bought a replacement !

I dont think its right to steal as ive been done over enough times to know its not fun but I personally do not thing swiping something really small is a major offence It doesnt really hurt anyone.

You guys took this totally the wrong way and then started preaching at me ! U could post your opinion once but u had to keep going and going ! Ok u dont share the same view as me get over it u wont convert me !

· Registered
16 Posts
Can i say on behalf of Geordies everywhere, he ain't one of us. Baz, who are you to decide what sort of theft is petty and what isn't? What about the security guard on his last warning due to petty shoplifting that has lost his job due to your theft? Is it minor to him? Ok, large companies have an inbuilt allowance for theft, damage, loss, etc but all they do is bump prices up to accommodate it and we all get it in the neck. Same thing here really.

How do you know you mother doesn't care anyway? Have you asked? Or are you proud to be "stealing" from your mother?

This isn't preaching, its about being a considerate member of society. I think 99.9% of members of this forum are like-minded and as for yourself, perhaps you should be on the Max Power website with your like minded pals.

A disgusted car and enthusiast and geordie.

· Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
God this is boring ! Do u know my mother and the kind of relationship i have with her ?? no so u cant comment on me stealing from my mother. I never said that it was down to me to decide what theft is petty or not I just said thats my opinon

U saying that all geordies who ever stole anything are not geordies !!! What u never been to Chirton estate ?? Everyone is a full time robber there !

I dont share ur views on petty theft thats tough you can either accept i have a differnt opinion or just keep going on and on at me !

How would b&Q even notice a nut had gone missing they were only selling big bags of them but on the floor under the stand there were the odd loose one I dont think they count the nuts !

· Registered
2,846 Posts
OK gentlemen it seems clear people have a difference of opinion by the sounds of it that is one thing we can agree on, I agree with Bazrazmataz on the preaching part of the threads but I also agree with the others re stealing it aint big it aint clever but it happens people make different choiches in life and we are all different.

So lets all just move on and take the learning that there are more important things in life than arguing over minor things.

I suggest you pop down to wherever is supporting red nose day or another charity and make a donation to something that will really help other people.

On this note can I ask that we lock this topic and please move on.

Kind regards

Henry

41 - 60 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.