Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
21 - 40 of 102 Posts

· Registered
2,967 Posts
I can't believe there are only 2 (now 3 members) out of 10 that think it not okay to steal [:(!]

If you wanna risk court for a ?15 wiper then you go for it, but i thought this forum was supposed to be used by adults. Certainly people old enough to drive anyway [V]

· Registered
574 Posts
Ok im seriously PMSL @ this thread!

Lets get this straight, Bazrazmataz are you actually thinking if doin this?

From your thread title an 1st post i thought you were just pi55in about, if you are than thats fine, but if you are thinking of doin this then i dont really think its a good idea, plus its only about ?15, and u dont have to go to VW, theres always Audi or Seat.

· Registered
1,712 Posts
how about we all step back a bit here lads [:O] We don't want this turning into one of those locked topics now do we.

Surely bazrazmataz isn't going to steal a wiper blade, as said above it must have been said in jest - However, on the same note, stealing is stealing and should in no way be promoted.

When it comes down to dealers 'stealing'money from you, they are businesses not charities, its not just car dealers that do this!

· Registered
76 Posts
so far there's 25 peaple who replied to this thread if we all donate a ?1 there should be more than enough money for a new wiper blade but if your that desperate i will buy you one myself!

if you can live with a guilty conscience then go for it youv got only yourself to blame if you are cought.

· Registered
920 Posts
as s1r ss says step back hes not going to do it just pulling your chains and he has done a good job. i think we all have had something stolen off us at some point and it is not nice so chill out lads before this gets locked

· Registered
2,967 Posts
Quote: posted by newbi on 27/02/2005 23:17:37

so far there's 25 peaple who replied to this thread if we all donate a ?1 there should be more than enough money for a new wiper blade

Well theres over 7000 members on the site.

If they all donate ?1 to me i can have the ultimate modded golf [:D]

· Registered
2,846 Posts
Right bazrazamataz in honour of your thread I am going to burn down my local dealership not for the fact they charge me a lot for parts but because I dont like them and they are rude and wont recognise this, on this note I will be taking myself to America and visiting the white house on my tour of duty to rid the world of wrong doers.

Let the cleansing commence !!!!!

P.S. I AM SERIOUS so keep an eye out on the news.

· Registered
1,042 Posts
Bazrazmataz, Im confused about what you think is right when it comes to stealing. In fairness im sure we have all blagged our way to free stuff we were not really entitled too so i, nor anyone else on here is proclaiming to be a saint. Note: Blagging free stuff is not stealing! However I think you were seriously considering taking a wiper, and now its kinda backfired on you. As regards to your "B&Q" stealing, it is still stealing. At what value do you think it becomes stealing? When the item costs ?1? ?5? ?10 ?50? What stops the next guy having the same attitude as you and just taking a few drill bits at a couple of quid a piece? Its all still stealing!!! If everyone had the same attitude and took something small from B&Q they would start losing money. Its wrong, and its one thing to do it...but another to stand up for it, call law abiders "moaners" and brag about it.

Just so you know, I worked for an electrical retailer a few years ago and we called the police on a 42yo man who stole a blank dvd with a retail value of around ?1.50. Although no charges were brought forward, he spent the night in a cell.

· Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I wasnt going to steal a wiper u donkey and then come on here and talk about it was i !!! At the end of the day I not bothered if everyone has the same view on steeling or not ! I needed one nut not a whole bag for 5 quid !

21 - 40 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.