Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Ive never stole the blade and wasnt being serious. But some members on here are right moaners. Bet all u guys have downloaded music or dvd off the web thats stealing but no one give a damm about that

· Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I wasnt going to steal a wiper u donkey and then come on here and talk about it was i !!! At the end of the day I not bothered if everyone has the same view on steeling or not ! I needed one nut not a whole bag for 5 quid !

· Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Someone did steal my ariel not so long ago so I took another one off a corsa ! Im not fused with the moral high ground your taking and i dont care what would happen if everyone did the same ! I needed a ariel so i took one !

· Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Didnt realise this site was full of saints ! At the end of the day u guys only know what i tell u ! Your very judgemental and have no real right ! U dont know whats truth and whats not u dont know anything about me ! This is a internet forum not a serious place come on !

Perhaps the rules of this forum should be changed no members with criminal records allowed, no one who takes drugs allowed ! Only goodie two shoes here !

Bet all u saints have broken the speed limit before well thats breaking the law your a disgrace to the road and as good as common criminal !

· Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
This is such a gross overeaction i never bragged ! I was simply offering a idea in the original instance and then u jumped on your high horse. So speeding might not be a violation of the law but your more likely to hurt someone than me stealing a nut from B&Q and as for stealing a ariel get your facts right ! Do u know which car i took it from ??? Do u know who owned the car ?? NO so u are judging me on no real facts so im juding u !

Feel free to keep living your life following your life to the letter of the law and ill live mine my way !

· Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I stole the ariel from my mothers old battered corsa she doesnt even listen to the radio when she drives as she cant concentrate ! So i did steal it as she didnt give me permision to take it but then shes my mother and she doesnt care !

Your right you are entitled to your opinion and u can voice it but you guys have started preaching on here ! Im no saint but i think swiping minor things such as a nut worth less than 10p from a huge shop nothing major and as far as the wiper thing goes was i really gonna drive up to the steelers run in wearing a mask and stand and remove a wiper from a car in the snow yeah right. With all the cameras watching me really clever ! I god damm bought a replacement !

I dont think its right to steal as ive been done over enough times to know its not fun but I personally do not thing swiping something really small is a major offence It doesnt really hurt anyone.

You guys took this totally the wrong way and then started preaching at me ! U could post your opinion once but u had to keep going and going ! Ok u dont share the same view as me get over it u wont convert me !

· Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
God this is boring ! Do u know my mother and the kind of relationship i have with her ?? no so u cant comment on me stealing from my mother. I never said that it was down to me to decide what theft is petty or not I just said thats my opinon

U saying that all geordies who ever stole anything are not geordies !!! What u never been to Chirton estate ?? Everyone is a full time robber there !

I dont share ur views on petty theft thats tough you can either accept i have a differnt opinion or just keep going on and on at me !

How would b&Q even notice a nut had gone missing they were only selling big bags of them but on the floor under the stand there were the odd loose one I dont think they count the nuts !

· Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Well i cant be bothered with this all anymore its been blown way out of proportion ! No doubt you can all start your Ban Bazrazmataz campaign if u guys want me kicked off for having a different opinion but thats called oppression !

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.