Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the chances of sucessfully entering the steelers under the cover of dark and removing a rear wiper from a mk5 for revenge to the piece of crap they sold me that fell apart !

·
Registered
808 Posts
Cant condone it, hope you get done by the police if you try it.

They sold you a junker? or you bought it? You didnt 'have to' buy it and you dont need to steal and it shouldnt matter who its from either, whether you got ripped or not theft is never a good thing in life.

*walks away shaking head*

·
Registered
808 Posts
Only having a laugh, its funny?

Next time someone steals from you please remember what you wrote in this thread Martyn as apparently thats what the thieves will be thinking after nicking from you.

Sorry its never funny IMO

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well VW steel from us all the time with the upmark on there prices. Steeling a wiper is hardly the same as burgling a house the police cant even do anything as the item is so cheap !

·
Registered
808 Posts
I cant believe you are that ignorant, even saying that VW over charge, Most if not all VW garages in the uk are Franchises. This means they are privately owned and as long as they follow VW guidelines (including prices) can remain Official dealers.

So if you do go on the rob its not 'VW' you are stealing from but a privately owned company trying to make a living and it wont affect 'VW' at all.

Not just a thief, a stupid one. I can just imagine you being caught robbing from the wrong people, how ironic.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
But it is true that these VW franchises allow mechanics to work on up to 4 different cars at a time and do they divide the labour charge between those 4 owners? Do they hell! So that's stealing. Or just lying.

·
Registered
10,630 Posts
LOL this thread!

Quote: posted by Bazrazmataz on 27/02/2005 18:30:26

Steeling a wiper is hardly the same as burgling a house the police cant even do anything as the item is so cheap !

Theft is theft!

And we it's just WRONG to think that 'It's ok to steal'

FFS

·
Registered
920 Posts
calm down. so when they charge me for something on a service and they dont do it/ fit it is that not stealing off me ? i bet they dont sleep at night!

1 - 20 of 102 Posts