Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers guys for you good comments. I've been meaning to use this location for ages for a photoshoot so please its gone so well.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice as always DB.

You should either clean cars for a living or be a photographer! [:p]
Cheers Bud what do I say to that.... lol [:p]

Really nice pics & location Dan.

So you decided not to sell then?
Decided to keep the old girl seeing as it the longest i've ever owned one car for.

But it will be under going a face lift soon. [:D]

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Great pictures as always mate.... I love this picture:

So when should I bring my car round... for you to do the same for me? [:D]

Your car looks great, but what do you have planned?... I'd guess at debadging...

Will the face lift be ready for Big Boys Toys or is that too soon for what you have planned?

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great pictures as always mate.... I love this picture:

So when should I bring my car round... for you to do the same for me? [:D]

Your car looks great, but what do you have planned?... I'd guess at debadging...

Will the face lift be ready for Big Boys Toys or is that too soon for what you have planned?
Kev you are always welcome to bring your motor round mate.

Don't think I will be debadging it to be honest quite like the VW logo.

It won't be ready for Bigboys toys I'll probably just come down in my Van that day. [:)]

If you can remember what I said to you in Blue water car park after the photoshoot about my plans Kev thats what i'm doing to the old girl... If you can't remember PM for an update mate! [:D]

·
Registered
911 Posts
Looks awesome mate, but then I would say that!!! I do hate you a little bit though, as you have the 3 things mine is crying out for, but I just cant afford them!!! Recaro's, mine are the rubbish sport seats, OEM Zenons and you have Sat Nav I beleive?

Awesome car though, those pics have made me decide to keep my wheels !!!!!

Matty

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Kev you are always welcome to bring your motor round mate.

If you can remember what I said to you in Blue water car park after the photoshoot about my plans Kev thats what i'm doing to the old girl... If you can't remember PM for an update mate! [:D]
Hello Dan

I think I had better send you a PM [:$]. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

I have trouble remembering what I had for breakfast this morning let alone the info you told me over six months ago?LOL?LOL??. I have a very bad memory[:'(].<o:p></o:p>

P.s. your secret is safe with me.<o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks awesome mate, but then I would say that!!! I do hate you a little bit though, as you have the 3 things mine is crying out for, but I just cant afford them!!! Recaro's, mine are the rubbish sport seats, OEM Zenons and you have Sat Nav I beleive?

Awesome car though, those pics have made me decide to keep my wheels !!!!!

Matty
Cheers Matty, I'm pleased you are keep your RS007 as you are the original owner of these wheels as your motor gave me inspiration to buy a set of them in the 1st place. [:)]

DB.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cheers everyone i'm really pleased you all like me pic's you all don't realise how long it took me to cut up all that wood to make the background! [;)]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts