Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Quote: posted by marriedblonde on 13/11/2004 20:07:48

Nice car matey, hoover the floor mats before taking pics next time.... [;)]

J.

lols... yeh, but don't take too much notice - nice veh-icle...

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers peeps. Interior pics were actually old ones, car was gleaming inside and out but it had gotten too dark to take clear pics of interior.

As for pedals, i'm quite interested in getting the TT pedals, think they'd suit it really well.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Take a closer look at the pics, the whole car doesn't have standard tints, and the strip is a 45% tint(not solid) fitted along with the rest of the tints.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Quote: posted by Carlos on 13/11/2004 19:49:36

Nice car mate...there is a Golf in the first pic anyway [;)]

LOL.. I noticed that straight away, too ! G-O-L-F-D-A-R was on, as per [!]

·
Registered
766 Posts
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i remeber your vertra now[:D] the pic u had on vecy sport was where your car is in the 1st pic

very smart matey[:D] need to bring it to the next meet so we can have a closer look

better than the vertra[?][?][:p][;)]

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Very nice pal. Ger's right, you'll need to bring it out next time [:D]

I like those headlights a lot - and the purty sparkplug thingys (technical term [:eek:)])

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cheers folks. The Polo Gti was one of those weird ones, some came with climatronic, some like mine had a/c, and some had a leccy sunroof. Don't think VW could make there mind up, cos some came with seat airbags, some had traction control and a special one or two had full leather.

Lowering is one of the many things which will be happening to the car next year. Got lots planned.

Yeah Cat even the engine looks sporty. I'll be sure to bring it to the next meet!

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Ah, you were right - I had seen the pics (forgot [:I])

See it in the flesh at the end of the month then....?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
There you go then, i was beginning to doubt myself last nite. Too much alcohol i think.

Yeah i'll take it along at the end of the month, don't think it'll be very clean though!

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Lol. I'll need to take somebody up (Andy or Callum) on their offer of a place to kip the next time - cannae be doing with this non-drinking thing!

Don't worry, mine'll be minging too [:D]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts