Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At last I've managed to get a few pics up[:D]. Its filthy just now due to Glasgows finest weather[:I], but will get a few more put up once its all nice and clean again.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Sorry about the quality of this one[:(])

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah mate, well spotted. Couldn't even spot it myself from the pics. Thats how I got it, and they all match as well, although would like to have them all matching. Eventually want to get looking as good as yours buddy, I love your alloys, really smart.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Looks very nice mate, same colour as my old Golf 1.8T and one of my fave colours on a Bora, seems to show off the curves of the arches more than most colours, and it's a bit more exclusive than silver....

Agree with Mike on the wheels, 100 times better than the Le castellets and really suit the Bora, i like it!! [:D][:D]

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Quote: posted by Big A on 14/01/2005 23:07:16

Thats how I got it, and they all match as well, although would like to have them all matching.

That is the weirdest thing [:O] Did you buy it privately? I am sure a scrappy could sell you a loopy for very little...or even three new solid ones if you preffered. Thanx for the comments on mine mate, I finally have some more mods planned. What ideas do you have for yours?

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beddie, thanks for your comments mate.

Mike, I bought it from a dealer, and they weren't for changing the headrest. Got a few mods planned, first off is a Merc MAF, had a go of Gerards and what a phenomenal difference, then a W8 light, 4-Mo front valance, rear parking sensors housed in the OEM rear highline valance and chipped or remapped (APR or Jabba) and a few other wee bits and bobs, then eventually (when funds are a lot healthier) some 18s and an Eibach Pro Kit.

·
Registered
766 Posts
i seen a Bora exactly the same as that one yesterday[:D][:eek:)]

u already know what i think of your buggy[:D], and as said already the wheels suit very nice[8D][8D]

get that baby chipped, i wanna race[:eek:)]

mate you know the gora/bolf things going to happen[:D][:D], just do it mate, it'll be sweet, go on do the front end swap u know u want to[:eek:)]

just think the first dragon green bolf and the first dragon green Gora in scotland[:D][:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
But they so purty..... both of 'em [:X]

I'd keep my Golf just for that [:D]

Gerard [}:)][}:)][}:)] dragon my ass!

First green Gora/Bolf pairing in the UK I believe... would say the world, but found one green Gora in America - no Bolf to match though [V]

Look! Purty:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just think, how cool would it be to have a matching pair. Plus you could get the nice lights - angel eyes, MK5 style, whatever you like [;)]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh, and they would definitely both look good:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Am I convincing you yet? [:D]

·
Registered
703 Posts
I can't believe .... well actually I can! that the dealer sold you a car with an odd headrest!

Looks smart, I gotta wash mine and get some pics here. really tempted to get it tinted as well... and an r32 wheel. or just save for a better car/ marriage/ uni etc...lol

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mike, according to the Bora brochure bright green is called oceanic green, and oceanic green is something blue????, although they do share the same paint code. Don't know if its just an error in the brochure or they are actually renamed for the Bora.

Cat, still think I prefer the Bora front on the Bora, although the red Bora with the R32 front above is nice. But will hold off for a while with the front ends. And Gerard, stop encouraging her lol.

·
Registered
484 Posts
It was really easy, I swapped front ends with a guy on here called Dub_Warrior.

Everything is just unbolt off the Golf then just bolt straight on to your Bora.

You have to put Sealent back on the wings when you take them off but real easy!!!Think i'm still the first Gora in the UK????

1 - 20 of 43 Posts