Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Well Im a big fan of the wheels and the black grille.... very nice! (plus Ive just ordered the same wheels....) And by the looks of it, its a fairly well modded engine too so it must shift.

Im not a fan of the chess board roof and engine cover mind, but its different. I'd personally loose the dark rear clusters in favour of the US style too.... But I must admith its a very smart looking ride.

Car to list the mods to enlighten us all what its had done?

Tim

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
props for being different mate, get yourself to some of the NW meets we regularly have!

I think they are mk5 look headlights???!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
props for being different mate, get yourself to some of the NW meets we regularly have! I think they are mk5 look headlights???!
Will definatly be at next meet can you let me know when and where it is cheers.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well Im a big fan of the wheels and the black grille.... very nice! (plus Ive just ordered the same wheels....) And by the looks of it, its a fairly well modded engine too so it must shift.

Im not a fan of the chess board roof and engine cover mind, but its different. I'd personally loose the dark rear clusters in favour of the US style too.... But I must admith its a very smart looking ride.

Car to list the mods to enlighten us all what its had done?

Tim
Cheers for your comments like you said just fancied being a little different, gotta keep the rear lights though to keep with the black and silver i think the US ones would look out of place, i've not done too much under the bonnet yet though got plans but low funds i've had the revo remap,carbonio induction, neuspeed clutch & flywheel,dv valve and cat back milltek. Probably go for an IHI towards the end of the year.[:D]

Think the rims will look the b******s on your ride[H]

John

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah nice, love the rims [Y] How much have you lowered it, what suspension set up have you got?
Cheers dude, it's running on the HR cup kit which lowered it about 30mil.[H]

·
Registered
84 Posts
i have to say i do like the look of your car, very different in a good way. keep it up mate.

look forward to see it when it comes out of the bodyshop.

Cheers

R

1 - 20 of 41 Posts