Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Quite nice that, subtle, but still draws your attention. What rims are they by the way, they look like Mille Miglia's but slightly different? [:O]

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers... [:)] yep they are Mille Miglia Evos. I had them refurbed but went for a different silver than the over bright silver they originally were, perhaps that why they may look a little different.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Cheers... [:)] yep they are Mille Miglia Evos. I had them refurbed but went for a different silver than the over bright silver they originally were, perhaps that why they may look a little different.
See, i knew the finish was different! [:p] Boy do i need to get out more or what?? lol.. [;)]

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks all for the comments, appreciate the feedback [:D]

Zeke , I'm not sure what to do next really, I think some Anni style headlights would look ok and thinking about maybe changing/colour coding the valances or may leave as is hmmm[*-)]. Engine wise I've got a K03 sport ready to go on it but need a bit of time to get it changed over and remapped etc. The wheels really expose the callipers which could do with a paint up, I thought maybe black or silver as red may not go with it...what do you think?

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I especially like this pic

Really like your car Neal, under-rated colour that, i think it looks
great. Nice rims those, you cant beat big 5-spokes on a mk4 golf, so
pimp![H]

As for next mod, i think as far as the exterior is concerned, i think a
subtle spoiler and light privacy glass, set of VW centre caps, are the
most you should do, a anni or r32 kit would look a bid odd on a 5 door
in that colour.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Really like your car Neal, under-rated colour that, i think it looks great. Nice rims those, you cant beat big 5-spokes on a mk4 golf, so pimp!
Cool [H]

As for next mod, i think as far as the exterior is concerned, i think a subtle spoiler and light privacy glass, set of VW centre caps, are the most you should do, a anni or r32 kit would look a bid odd on a 5 door in that colour.
Thanks very much for your comments, liking your suggestions. Hadn't thought about the glass or the vw centres hmmm another route to explore. I think you have a point about the valances etc, I guess its just one of those things that I thought I had to change, maybe for change sake if you know what I mean but perhaps I will leave as is, cheaper option too[:D]

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
The wheels really expose the callipers which could do with a paint up, I thought maybe black or silver as red may not go with it...what do you think?
If your looking to upgrade the turbo and remap then you may want to consider the 312mm brake conversion aswel as painting them. Will fill the space between the wheels abit more

1 - 18 of 18 Posts