Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took these the other day after a quick wash.was a crappy day but the cars needed it and was taken with my sony ericsson K800i so sorry about that.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

sorry for the dull nasty pics but there just wasnt any sun :(

im in the process or getting a r32 front bumper gona get it smoothed and getting a rear bumper smoothed. in the summer im getting the bonnet notch smoothed and get rid of a few stone chips and getting boot smoothed with the lip awesome sell to flush it in with the bumper type thing and its booked in a midlandvw early next year for a td05 16G turbo which is the same power as an IHI upgrade.also any other little things that popup like the HID group buy. and rest for a bit lol.....

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
both cars look mint, looking forward to seeing your plans for it develop, it will look wiked
yeh just trying to get a VERY cheap rear bumper so i can send it in for being plastic welded.i dont wanna pay more than ?20

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Cars look ace. Ive got a few pictures of your cars together from our meet, I think i posted them up somewhere.

What power will it be running when your finished tinkering about?

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cheers guys...

iv got ACE 132's 18's and yes the vr6 has got the ASA AR1's but in 17's

troll- im gona be pushing 300bhp midland vw(jody) said the TD05 16G turbo is the same if slightly bigger than the IHI but got a longer lasting time span and plus you can repair it alot easier if it ever seized or died. he said the turbo is good for 350 at the max but wont push it that harddue to my standard internals. so its all gona be fun i hope.

lex- yeh im pretty happy with the pics my k880 give there not the best as it was a poop day im gettin a new camera for xmas 6.3megapixal so ill be getting some great pics soon..just got to find some good scenes to make the gold pose.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeh i hope it will be. just got to save the rest of the money up save having to abuse my credit card lol....

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
looking good mate [y] I don't think I've seen pics of your car before

I might have a spare rear bumper if you're willing to collect?

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow! Great car!

Oh and the R32 bumper is already smooth so no need for extra smoothing!
sean_jaymo -i mean by smoothing the small lower lines on the r32 bumper if you get me. i thought if i was going to smooth the rear valance in i would smooth them lines too. lol bit picky arnt i?

pat- yeh i would be interested depends how far from me you are. what part of outer manchester? south? pm me a price and location if you dont mind dude.

cheers for the positive replys guys i have put a few pics up before and iv had my pics in the westmids meet posts but you will be seeingalot more now im starting to change the golf a bit. apart from my list of to do.whatelse do you recommend?

gray

·
Registered
857 Posts
both cars look mint, looking forward to seeing your plans for it develop, it will look wiked
yeh just trying to get a VERY cheap rear bumper so i can send it in for being plastic welded.i dont wanna pay more than ?20
iv seen them go on ebay for that much mate, keep your eyes peeled on there, loads seem to crop up all at the same time every few weeks or so

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
no way they do look very simular....

golfzzin- i always see loads on there but there all in london just need one round here. i did see one in cannock 6 miles from me and went for 99p but i went on holiday and missed it....oh i was pissed off lol..

gray

cheers for comments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts