The beach:

Posted Image

The Desert:

Posted Image

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know mate! Was well disappointed when i saw them! [;)] Thought id see some nice cars out there! [:p]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
I know mate! Was well disappointed when i saw them! [;)] Thought id see some nice cars out there! [:p]
Taxi's out there are nice enough! V6 engines in half of them! And they cost about 20p to take you across Dubai!

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Taxi's out there are nice enough! V6 engines in half of them! And they cost about 20p to take you across Dubai!
The taxi's i sat in were all toyota camrys! [:S]

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[:O]

You're going to LOVE it! whereabouts are you staying? on the beach or city? Make sure you do the desert safari/wild wadi water park/boat cruise along the creek! [Y]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts

You're going to LOVE it! whereabouts are you staying? on the beach or city? Make sure you do the desert safari/wild wadi water park/boat cruise along the creek! [Y]
Claires been a couple of times matey! [;)]

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

[cry] thought id try and be helpful....[:(]

·
Registered
2,174 Posts

Thanks! Like Graham says though I've been before (only once though [;)]) and done all those things you've suggested (probably do them again though, definitely Wild Wadi again anyway!). I'm staying in my brother's flat - he's been working out there for nearly 2 years so all I pay for is my flight[H]

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Thanks! Like Graham says though I've been before (only once though [;)]) and done all those things you've suggested (probably do them again though, definitely Wild Wadi again anyway!). I'm staying in my brother's flat - he's been working out there for nearly 2 years so all I pay for is my flight[H]
[:O] LOVING IT!!!!! nice n cheap holiday for you then (unlike mine!) [:(]

p.s. you must go to the burj too! [;)]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
LOL!! That last picture is where I had my second ever car crash! Both not my fault I must add!

Was in a Taxi, taxi went straight into a BMW and the Taxi got the right coloured piece of paper to say that he wasn't at fault....even though he went straight into the back of someone else!!

·
MK7 Golf R
1,011 Posts
Should be ok now. Resized pics and manually copied webpage over. Just gotta sort the rest of my non-functional website out now!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts