Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got my wheels fitted last week but havent had any time to get some good pictures up, here some i took with my phone on the weekend , it needs a good wash an polish. had the r32 spring and shocks fitted, rear badge an a front jap spec bump strip to fit my smaller number plate what you all think i no there was a few people that wanted to see there wheels on a black golf tell me what you think.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Looks good mate, you going to get some military badges? One for the rear?

Some R/B/B/R's would finish the rear off nicely mate!! Hint, hint!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks good mate, you going to get some military badges? One for the rear?

Some R/B/B/R's would finish the rear off nicely mate!! Hint, hint!!
thanks

so how much can you do the rear lights for then mate?

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
hi mate

about time ya posted some pics ......cars looking good liking them rims mate , will have to have a meet up soon

i do like it ,

the small reg plate do ya get any hassle from the plod as ive just put a jap bumber on mine but have the full size square plate and it looks way to big on mine

apoliges for not getting back to you about those ones we spoke about ....he still hasnt got tback to me no matter how many times i texted him

oh and whos the little cute one in the passangers seat ....[;)]

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hi mate

about time ya posted some pics ......cars looking good liking them rims mate , will have to have a meet up soon

i do like it ,

the small reg plate do ya get any hassle from the plod as ive just put a jap bumber on mine but have the full size square plate and it looks way to big on mine

apoliges for not getting back to you about those ones we spoke about ....he still hasnt got tback to me no matter how many times i texted him

oh and whos the little cute one in the passangers seat ....[;)]
i no mate but been really busy with work, an only had it back a few day because off all the paint work as you no. i wanted a rear jap bumper on mine where yours from??

it ok about the wheels i got these a one hell of a cheap price so couldnt say no

dont be a purv now lol i am only 20 an she a year younger then me lol but no hurm in lookin what i say

yeah mate is there a bluewater meet on of any think i gotta come to one now i got it back

·
Registered
89 Posts
smart mate think this is the 4th mk4 ive seen with same wheels as me cant complain look the bollocks and look soo good when car is rolling imo

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
STOP......Hold on a min, I am sure I didn't read the post about the blond sat in the car wrong.........your only 20 and you are driving that!!!!

[:O][:O][:O][:O][:O][:O]

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
luke, you dont live in the stafford cannock area do you??
becuase i rember seeing a car looking alot like yours coming on the the M6 stafford junction about to enter the M6 on the way to brum.

lex

1 - 20 of 22 Posts