Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Finally!!

Hahaha.. yeah thats a really nice car mate! Like I said, the Jazz is growing on me and it does suit the R line bits nicely. I'm liking the boost gauge set up, I had a similar one on my old turbo [Y]...Are you putting other gauges to fill the gaps? Air/fuel and oil pressure?? The autometer Cobalt range is what I had and that is a perfect match [:D]

Like Tabs said a small detail such as the rear aero wiper will make a nice difference to the finish of the rear, go for that. Then I'd drop it about 50mm on coils and space the rears 15mm to PHATTEN it up a bit! That will look Awesome. Oh and I gaurentee if you use the tyre wall shine polish your cra will look 10 ties better in pics .. just a thought!

On the whole thats a lovely car and some very nice touches, keep up the good work!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks alot guys for the positive comments! [Y][:D]

A high flow cat and downpipe and coilovers are next on my list of things to do, iv just upgraded all the turbo hosing on the engine woth forge stuff to keep the leaks at bay! Lol.

What does the Polo rear wiper look like and where can you get one?

Also i was thinkin of gettin my RS6 alloys blacked out what do you guys think?

Cheers

Joe

·
Registered
244 Posts
I think the front bumper looks rubbish, i think you should take it off and sell it to me !! [*-)]

Only joking, nice motor, keep it up [;)]

P.S, Black the rim's, very ghetto [y]

·
Registered
890 Posts
Thanks alot guys for the positive comments! [Y][:D]

A high flow cat and downpipe and coilovers are next on my list of things to do, iv just upgraded all the turbo hosing on the engine woth forge stuff to keep the leaks at bay! Lol.

What does the Polo rear wiper look like and where can you get one?

Also i was thinkin of gettin my RS6 alloys blacked out what do you guys think?

Cheers

Joe
The polo rear wiper is the same as the mkV mate, I got mine (and most people on here did, i think) from Kool VW, there's a section for them in the forum on here. No photo i'm afraid, but they certainly smarten up the rear end and work a damn site better too!!

As for the wheels, i do like to see black ones, but i think they could be car specific. Perhaps see if you could get someone who's a dab-hand with photoshop to work their magic on your car? White wheels might also look good in your case...

[Y]

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Might aswell meet up in bexleyheath or crayford somewhere so we make sure that we go to the right car park at bluewater! LOL. The meet is for half seven aint it, i reckon maybe quarter past or something like that?

Carl

·
Registered
109 Posts
Congrats the car looks great !! good r 32 style for sure.Only thing
i dislike its the position of the boost pressure lol.Sya me one thing
is that gear knob plug n play? really like it .

Good rides

99' IVGTI BBS INDIGO BLUE

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
nice mate, very nice.

i love the whole caar but i think the spoiler is a tad too long but still everything else is fantastic, what would top it would be some r32 seats and i just bought some HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

lex

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey [email protected],

na its not a plug and play kit pal i've had B&M shortshift gears fitted and that reverts it to lift up reverse so you cant use the standard gear knob so i just went out and got a half decent MOMO leather top! gears are so much better now its gives a proper sporty feel! Lol.

·
Registered
109 Posts
thanks for the reply. iep b&m short shift is great for sure.But i
think i can put that gear knob in mine too, that in particular is my
favourite but i think i need to buy a kit with it :( to replace
my oem.dont know for sure.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts