Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Looks good Tossy!!

Seems like you like the Wolsburg Edition badges then? Is there anywhere else on the car you have them? Interior?

Headlamps look good mate and the rearlamps look very stealth next to the black paintwork.

You planning to lower it a bit?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers lads - yeah Si went for the wolfsburg edition look as its a little unique - interior is full recaro (cloth),leather steering wheel arm rest etc - pretty standard sony head unit and Ipod mounted to dash working of iTrip.

Have one wolfsburg badge on steering wheel as pointed out and also one to go onto engine cover underneath the TDI just like the back and front - theres also a minature one on Ebay for the key which i might treat myself too!

As for lowering yes thats on the "must do" list,i think it needs it badly not just for looks but for handling.as far as mods go i think im pretty happy with it,might get an anni kit will have to see it when its lowered first to decide.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Cheers lads - yeah Si went for the wolfsburg edition look as its a little unique - interior is full recaro (cloth),leather steering wheel arm rest etc - pretty standard sony head unit and Ipod mounted to dash working of iTrip.

Have one wolfsburg badge on steering wheel as pointed out and also one to go onto engine cover underneath the TDI just like the back and front - theres also a minature one on Ebay for the key which i might treat myself too!

As for lowering yes thats on the "must do" list,i think it needs it badly not just for looks but for handling.as far as mods go i think im pretty happy with it,might get an anni kit will have to see it when its lowered first to decide.
Minature on for the key, talk about attention to detail!!!

'Must do' mod then for the suspension, you thinking coilovers or something else?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well lowering is not something ive read up on yet , but coilovers are the way forward yes?

·
Registered
919 Posts
I want those wolfsburg wheel badges, and I like the steering badge too (might nick that idea) - where did you get them from?

and what size for the steering wheel?

·
Registered
18,140 Posts
Built in Wolfsberg,lowered in cassy[;)] I can't be arsed sorting the pics tonight,but will post them up tomorrow mate.

Don't get the steering wheel badge,will look awfull on the r32 steering wheel.That's if my car cost to much to fix and i break it[:'(]

·
Registered
919 Posts
Looks sweet [H]

Lol - the nut of evilness [6]

Gonna try and take some photos at work 2moz (whilst it's light - hate these dark evenings)

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you are welcome to the idea as ive done away with both the wheels and badges [H]

Lads this thread is from the summer of 2006 [:D]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts