Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
464 Posts
No Room in the back, but the missus has one of these for sale...

Only 14k on the clock too. Full Leather, hard top, air con, full sport kit, limited slip diff, only 300 made etc...

You could have this and go on holiday with the change!

Posted Image

· Registered
464 Posts
Nope its a UK car - an authentic sport version too (no after market extras - its all straight from the factory)- its a 99 S (some muppet regsitered it in Feb so it missed the T by 2 weeks).

I reckon ?8500ish will be a reasonable sale price given the spec and mileage. But I may be hoping for a bit - its still only an MX-5 no matter what model it is.

List when new was ?22.5k!!! Thats depreciation for you.

Ah well this is a VAG oriented forum, so I'll peddle my wears (sp?) elsewhere[:)]

· Registered
464 Posts
If your going to go down the MGF route (god forbid) - then I'll put my missus motor up again.....

under 15k genuine miles.... on a 99 S. Full leather, Air Con, one of 300, orginal "sport" model from the factory - no aftermarket stuff on this...

Dont know why she wants rid to be honest (other than she has inherited a diesel fiesta from her grangad RIP [:(] and wants to put the money into the mortgage).....

Posted Image

/shameless plug...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.