Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive already posted this else ware so sorry if some of you have already seen it and fort shut up you idiot...

here goes...

orite lads.

im going to prepair myself for the abuse and pussy whipping
Posted Image
Posted Image

well basicly in feb, its the mrs 21st, the whole valentines crap and our 2year thing so prity much im [removed - see forum rules]!
Posted Image
i was going to attempt to pull a desi one and mash them all into one event.

the problem im havin is i dont know what to do
Posted Image

like places to go? places to eat? things to do? etc... presents....etc
being her 21st and all want to make it a bit special
Posted Image
(just asking for abuse with that coment!)

so any ideas would be much appreciated...

zubi

·
Registered
692 Posts
for my missus 21st I organised a surprize party at a hotel with all her friends and family there . Told her for weeks that only her mum and brother could make it due to holidays, work etc and we were going to go th the hotel for a nice meal. [^] On arrival she was totally blown away when she saw everyone, [<:eek:)]and even more so when half way through the night I got on one knee, produced a ring and popped the question (well she couldn't say no in front of everyone could she? [;)] ) And yes we are still happily married, 13 years later[D]

·
Premium Member
9,133 Posts
I've edited your post to remove the creative swearing from your post. Please see the forum rules regarding creative swearing. Any further posts will be deleted instead of edited.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
in regards to budget...like 500ish? like for everything? sound fair?

i dont think ill be gettin on one knee just yet dow hehe [;)]

sorry moddss didnt realise [:$]

·
Registered
507 Posts
what kind of stuff is she into? i recently booked a spa day for me and the missus, she loved it, after that we went out for a meal at a restaurant that shes wanted to go for a while now. Shes into all romantic stuff etc lol

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Track day
i might try and get that in!

have a friend who owns a R8 and she loves the car , so might see if i can borrow it for a day and then take her round in that? like to london and stuff?

shes into the whole romantic thing, i fink ill look into the spa days! its manly too [:#]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.