Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say a big thank you for everyone that nominated and voted for my car to win the car of the year.

It's great that I have won and I'm very pleased...even though I did not really want to take part.

I would like to share the ?50.00 prize with Phat4 and MkIV Turbo and it has been agreed with the powers that be, that I can do this, as they are both great cars that also deserved to win

I would like to do a split of ?30.00 for me to put towards a gear knob and I'd like to let the others have ?10.00 each, which is not much but I hope it helps towards a mod of some kind.

To make it easier I think we should all spend the money at the same shop.. I'm thinking of Awesome GTI, but I need to confirm in due course if that is OK with Phat4 and MkIV Turbo.

Thanks again

Kev..

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well done on the award mate.

Very noble of you for sharing the winnings to the other participants. Top man. [Y]

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well done on the award mate.

Very noble of you for sharing the winnings to the other participants. Top man. [Y]
Cheers mate...

They also deserved to win, as they have great cars.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Very noble of your Kev. You are a true gent.

Many people deserve the award for the hard work they have put into their cars,but you deserve it for your modesty and just for being an all round nice guy (helpful forum member)and having a top motor.

CONGRATS!

·
Registered
850 Posts
Very noble of your Kev. You are a true gent.

Many people deserve the award for the hard work they have put into
their cars,but you deserve it for your modesty and just for being
an all round nice guy (helpful forum member)and have a top motor.

CONGRATS!

ditto^^

welldone[Y]

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for your comments... I just wish I could give more to Phat4 and MkIV Turbo, as ?10.00 seems very small

1 - 20 of 37 Posts