Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
More pictures posted now!! Just for you Shiuming! Also gonna try and find that volvo with the RX's on, just for you! LOL!!

Taztam - I used Zymol car wash, Megs clay and detailer spray, and megs spray wax, along with some Autoglym plastic and rubber stuff.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
S'more like it a couple more pics - good job mate, fancy tidying up my engine bay for me?? [:S] [;)}

C

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool pics , you`ve cleaned it so much that your front grills disintegrated [8-|]
I know!!

Waiting for the standard black one to arrive, and couldnt be bothered putting it back on to take it off again!! (I got lazy after two long sessions.)

Also took off the bumper to change the indicator bulbs, so there is no longer any trace of Orange!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GOOF72 - Yeah I noticed a difference with the brace, but have since had uprated dampers and springs (Eibach) along with front and rear anti roll bars (Eibach), which has had a staggering effect on how the car drives.

Thanks for all the kind comments!

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Car is lookign spanking mate! [:D]

What did you use to clean the engine? Mine is filthy! [:$] Didnt want to take it to anyone to get it clean as i don't want to get water in the wrong places.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Goof - I cheated a bit (well alot), I parked the car up, and then used a motion blur filter in photoshop.

I have a tripod and a kick arse Canon 350D, but it would have taken me hours to get the shot I wanted.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Great pic none the less bro[Y]

You can photoshop some nice wheels on my car if you want[:p](check out Members rides)

GOOF

1 - 20 of 25 Posts