Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
OldSkool Crew
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I've just been round to JBS and James asked me whether I knew anyone who'd be interested in having a full VW Anniversary Bodykit...

I immediately thought of you lot!

He's got 5 full VW kits and he wants ?500 plus vat each kit.

?800 plus vat for the full kit painted and fitted to your car!

Call him on 01246 550 400 if you're interested!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Ah well,

Just put my name down. Too good an offer to miss.

Wont mention it to the missus just yet tho....

·
Registered
401 Posts
Quote: posted by ClipSe on 28/07/2004 13:06:37

Do you think he'll want to sell the rear anni valance as a seperate??

Or just as complete kits?

I was speaking to James about these last week, he wont sell them seperately (I already have front and rear valances) but I'm after the side skirts so if anyone is after a front and rear we could club together ?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Just thought I let you know , Not sure if this going to be a VW dealership parts offer but Gilders trade parts are ( when they get them in ) doing the Ani body kit for somewhere between ?300 and ?390, plus vat, I cant remember the full price exact but I know they showed me the individual part prices and it adds up to ?1400

·
Registered
274 Posts
I spoke to a guy called Lee at the Trade centre ,,its a dept away from the branches that just deals in trade parts ,,its near the Old Hyde park flats , off Cricket inn road . I think if you call the parts dept at the branch they ask if you want trade or retail , and may give you the number that puts you through . If no luck drop us a mail and I dig the full addy and number out for you .

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Do you have to have something which entitles you to trade prices to take up that offer? Sorry am a bit confused, is this through volkswagen or a seperate company. Sounds like an offer to good to miss.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Quote: posted by Giddy on 31/07/2004 10:32:24

Quote: posted by ClipSe on 28/07/2004 13:06:37

Do you think he'll want to sell the rear anni valance as a seperate??

Or just as complete kits?

I was speaking to James about these last week, he wont sell them seperately (I already have front and rear valances) but I'm after the side skirts so if anyone is after a front and rear we could club together ?

i am after a front valence. do you deliver worldwide?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts