Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tim lovejoy stick to soccer am you are more wooden than pinoccio mate .

thought they might have had a get well too the hammond

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
was really looking forward to the show and it just left me disappointed so turned over to watch the pompy game on sky.

Sorry but it aint no top gear and never will be, only bonus of 5th gear is VBH

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
thats what I thought - what a load of old tosh. " we'll go to the Ace cafe and look all trendy " - yeah but utter pants[N]

Even VBH seems to be trying too hard

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Oh man what is going on it was painful to watch! That pillock who's now presenting seems to have sapped all the life out of VHB. And what on earth was the Tiff worshiping for? He's not a legend by any stretch of the imagination!!!

It never was as good as top gear but it's gone rapidly down hill, all they seem to do on that show is copy top gear... Racing a plane round a track now where have we seen that before.

J.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Also that R\C (the one he raced) was not a Nitro, it looked like he did have a nitro car there but not the track car he raced. The pit stop was a little on the contrived side, a nitro would have looked more interesting (2 stroke smoke) and would have been slower and a more even match.

Also did they really crush his car? It looked like they did (wasn't just the shell) those cars take ages to set up!!!

·
Registered
720 Posts
I think all the people that are trying to get top gear banned should change there focus onto fifth gear instead and get that taken off air! None of the presenting looked 'natural', as said above Tim Lovejoy stick to soccer am.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
It was properly crap. The presenting was awful - they were trying to hard, and the conversations betweent the presenters was dull and boring.

MPs want Top Gear banned

Everyone else wants 5th gear banned. [:p]

·
Registered
440 Posts
Totally agree that was rubbish.

Luckily i had recorded it on Sky+ and was able to fast forward through all the boring bits, which meant it only took 30 seconds to watch [Y]

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
i gave up watching by the end of the 2 part, just was too poor. i never really liked 5th gear in the first place, but it used to be better (just slightly) [:p]

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
It was properly crap. The presenting was awful - they were trying to hard, and the conversations betweent the presenters was dull and boring.

MPs want Top Gear banned

summed up perfectly! [Y]

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

MPs want Top Gear banned

summed up perfectly! [Y]
Mind that sums MPs up perfectly - totally out of tune witrh the majority of voters [:(]

I agree with most comments, last nights show was rubbish - that new guy was so wooden and even dragged VBH down with him.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
watched this last night aswell...utter pants [N]

the new guy
was quite painfull to watch with his stupid recations over the jokes
and even made VBH look pathetic.He even admitted at the start he didnt
know a thing about cars - WTF !

I say scrap 5th gear and bring back Top Gear [:D]

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
With Top Gear banned at the moment, 5th gear had the perfect chance to attract us viewers and get us hooked on 5th gear (like we are with top gear). But no, they come up with some crap idea to have some bloke from soccer am as a presenter who knows nothing about cars.

They have got a million crap ideas: wreck my ride, supreme premium, etc. but not one good.

[:mad:]

Bring back Top Gear!!

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I was impressed with the automated Golf GTI at the end of the third part tho! THought the technology was very clever but the entire show was extrem......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 - 20 of 35 Posts