Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Well,guess what guys? My fans are knackered as well! Car is going into Corkills VW tomorrow to have them sorted,just as well its in warranty till next june!!! Its only due to you guys telling me what to look for that i realised they were faulty! So thanks to all concerned,as i wouldnt have known till the air con went pop as well!!! Paul.

·
Registered
682 Posts
dogbucket,sorry for late reply,not had use of t'internet for a while! Got car back from Corkills Southport on friday evening,both fans now operate at slow speed when you switch the climate control on,in AUTO mode. Previously,niether was working at all! The guys at Corkills know about these (i used to work there as valeter)so told me to book it in as soon as i told them what was happening!! Basically mate,you need to get it looked at by a dealer that knows what theyre talking about,before you have to spend a fortune!! Hope this helps mate. Paul.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.