Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a market for 4motion wheels and tyres?

My friends got a set of unmarked ones with decent tyres sat in lock'n store and wasn't sure what to do with them.

J.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
I sold mine to Royster. They fetch reasonable money, the Brands Hatch design is a lot less common than the Montreals and Le Castellets...and they fit MKIII 5 stud too

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
want ?250 for mine and they have 2 brand new michelin sports on 2 of them (done 700 mile on them) and some part worn michelins pilot sports on the others

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Thats a very good deal Andy. I sold mine for quite a bit more than that and the tyres were stock Michellin HXs about 2/3 worn. I don't think they will fit the front of an R; they are a tight squeeze on our brakes (312mm) so probably won't go over yours. They fit the back though!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Sold mine to a forum memeber for ?260 about a month or so ago with 4 reasonable tyres. definite market for them, and I think that was a fair price.[:D]

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hiya,

Wife curbed my 4motion this morning [:O] and need new tyres for my TDI which are on standard steel wheels at the moment.

Please drop me an email if you are interested in selling (darren at archerit.co.uk)

Cheers

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I ebayed mine and got 475 quid! Probably not really worth that much, I think the buyer of mine had 'auction fever'!![:D]

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Quote: posted by a8wpg on 14/01/2005 21:33:15

I ebayed mine and got 475 quid! Probably not really worth that much, I think the buyer of mine had 'auction fever'!![:D]

WOW!!!![:D][:D][:D]

·
Expression Intentionally Blank
1,132 Posts
Mine (Mike's old ones) are available now if any are interested. Although I'm not actively trying to sell them as I won't have a spare wheel in my boot if I sell them!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts