Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i would put up a quick pic,sorry its just this one but?Will be revealed at Elsacar 16 th april.

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Thought i would put up a quick pic,sorry its just this one but?Will be revealed at Elsacar 16 th april.

Posted Image
I assumed you were going to change the Bora into a 2 door coupe.... I guess not by the pictures... all the doors are still there [:D].... great colour and I'm looking forward to seeing it at the shows this year.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
The Bora seems to be the car of the moment? Don?t you think? More and more people are seeing the light??!?!?!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Well it?s Blue but I have no idea what your going to do to it mate!!<o:p></o:p>

Looking forward to seeing it though!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Bora seems to be the car of the moment? Don?t you think? More and more people are seeing the light??!?!?!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Well it?s Blue but I have no idea what your going to do to it mate!!<o:p></o:p>

Looking forward to seeing it though!!
Hopefully she should look well,shes had a full bare metal repaint with a few discreat mods on top,the wheels took 5weeks to order and and another 4 weeks to get ready for building.sore fingers.

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
VWVortex Project - 2 door Bora

Posted Image

Posted Image

This maybe a mod 4low is thinking about [;)]

4Low what about A3 door handles on all 4 doors, that maybe UK first on a Bora

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
aRd... he wouldnt get it sprayed if he was going to do this..... massive waste of cash...
Richie I can see that, I was just suggesting it mate, should have worded it better. Maybe in the future ... A3 door
handles. I doubt he would do the coupe mod.

Richie thank you for pointing it out [:p]

·
Registered
346 Posts
VWVortex Project - 2 door Bora

Posted Image

Posted Image

This maybe a mod 4low is thinking about [;)]

4Low what about A3 door handles on all 4 doors, that maybe UK first on a Bora
[:D] Looks like a civic coupe, oh how much i love civic coupes.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts