Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little deal for you!

For orders placed with me on Saturday at GTI International or by e-mail/PM for 7 days following this (up until 12pm on 24th June) I will offer 15% discount!

Full information on what I can supply is here

Posted Image

OEM SET UP
including calipers, carriers, pads and 312mm OEM disks
Usually ?255.00 OFFER PRICE ?216.75 DELIVERED!

ZIMMERMANN SET UP
Including calipers, carriers, pads and new 312mm Zimmermann Cross Drilled Disks
Usually ?305.00 OFFER PRICE ?259.25 DELIVERED!

Payment by cash, cheque, bank transfer or direct credit into my account at Barclays. Paypal would attract an additional 3% charge to help cover fees.

This is a very limited offer and is the lowest price I have ever offered these at!!

I will have 1 set of each with me on Saturday should anyone wish to bring cash and take away! (Please bear in mind the sets weigh 30kg so my car isn't as low as it will look when I get there!)

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The ZIMMERMANN set up, is it just the cross drilled discs that are different?
I can confirm it is only the disks that are different, the OEM pads work well with the Zimmermann disks

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
really interested in the set of the zimmerman set up with an impending chip on the way

if i were to buy a set.. do i need anything else? or can these beauties be put straight on by mechanic and away i go?

thanks

·
Registered
850 Posts
Pleasure doing bussiness with you Steve[:)], I am gonna paint them tonight and let BBT fit them while they service my car.

Did you get your Remap done?

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
really interested in the set of the zimmerman set up with an impending chip on the way

if i were to buy a set.. do i need anything else? or can these beauties be put straight on by mechanic and away i go?

thanks
Gotta say, after having the remap yesterday I was glad I had these fitted! A43 between roundabouts was quick and stopping power was really needed!!

·
Registered
427 Posts
If you have any kits left I will defo take one set off your hands, PM sent[:)]

·
Registered
427 Posts
Payment sent by B/T, many thanks

·
Registered
458 Posts
What would I need to have these fitted to my 2001 Bora TDi 110? and any idea whom could fit them in the manchester area? and costs???

Thanks

ian

1 - 20 of 31 Posts