Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some new pictures I took tonight of my Golf after spending 3 hours machine polishing & hand Glazing the paint work today. Plus I never manage to get many decent pic's of my Golf on Saturdays photo shot of RSGolf, J40hnw & nosaj Golfs.

Tell me what you think.

Posted Image Click on image to enlarge

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Car looks great but you could do with a few tips on the art of photography..[:D]

Joking Mate, Car looks brill as do the pics..

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Looks great!!!

Such a pukka colour, thats a shot thro' the passenger window of the interior.

It was time well spent I'd say[:D]

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Nice one Danny, where did you go to take those? Know the feeling, wash it then drive somewhere with camera kit, trying to look inconspicuous!

Let me know if you're taking night pics nearby any time soon and I'll join ya [Y]

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice one Danny, where did you go to take those? Know the feeling, wash it then drive somewhere with camera kit, trying to look inconspicuous!

Let me know if you're taking night pics nearby any time soon and I'll join ya [Y]
I took the pictures in a Bromley car park. You may have noticed that I didn't use a flash as I dropped it on the floor when I got out the Car & broke into little bits, so I had to make do with what light was around....[:$][:|]

Oh Cheers Curley for that.[;)]

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks great!!!
Such a pukka colour, thats a shot thro' the passenger window of the interior.
It was time well spent I'd say[:D]
I have to say it wasn't my 1st choice of colour that I wanted, but I keep seeing it in different light & loving it still.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
What can you say, lovely colour, interior and excellent choice of rims. But in one of the shots you can just make out a bloke kneeling down with a tripod, did you see him when you were there ??

You have to be so careful these days !!! Dodgy looking people everywhere.

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
I took the pictures in a Bromley car park. You may have noticed that I didn't use a flash as I dropped it on the floor when I got out the Car & broke into little bits, so I had to make do with what light was around....[:$][:|]
Oops [:S]

I tend to shoot night stuff without flash, and you had a tripod as well so no problem there.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What can you say, lovely colour, interior and excellent choice of rims. But in one of the shots you can just make out a bloke kneeling down with a tripod, did you see him when you were there ??

You have to be so careful these days !!! Dodgy looking people everywhere.
PMSL. What can I say to that!

P.s Cheers all for the good comments

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Your car is utter sex Danny! Indigo looks soooo sweet under artificial light, but is just rediculously hard to keep in good nick, just look at my car!

Pass the tissues! [:p]

·
Registered
579 Posts
sweet colour mate [:D] it's hard to keep looking good but worth the effort.

what compound did you use to polish it as you can still see a few carwash scratches in the bottom pic ??

i had the same on mine when i first power polished it but used some 3M perfect it and a claybar and it got rid of it all.

car looks sweet though [Y]

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts