1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.uk-mkivs.net/gallery/photos/8/36.aspx

http://www.uk-mkivs.net/gallery/photos/8/37.aspx

Stuff goes off to my mate for 'preparation' in the next few weeks... [:D]

What I can tell you is that the spoiler wont be staying, thats going on my Girlfriends MK4.. The rest is, as they say, WIP.

Just need to find the right car now, which is proving a little difficult but I will find one. Even if it takes longer than I expected.

EDIT - thats not preparation H before anyone starts btw [:p]

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Sounds interesting and is going to be one to look out for this year.

Are the mods going to be just cosmetic or will you be venturing under the bonnet?

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Gary - No under Bonnet Mods I'm afraid, apart from the oblig. Revo and a few dress up parts. Had enough of power and making things go faster, time to kick back and cruise in the pimp lane [:D]

Mike.. Bora Bumper... Hmmm now theres a thought...

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Quote: posted by Tabs on 10/01/2005 20:47:24

Oh and there will be some ARB's on there too [;)]

Eibach? With springs and dampers I hope....how much is this costing already?? [:D]

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Looking forward to seeing this one Tabs....

There's a couple of ok Anni's on Autotrader at the moment....black one with 40k looks alright?

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Looking interesting Tabs, you know you've got it bad when you start modding panels for a car you do not own yet! Is it all top secret as to what you have got planned?

·
Registered
712 Posts
"Today on pimp my ride, we meet Mark from Liverpool, near London, England! We gonna fur line his interior, put a 50" screen in the boot window and have it so low it'll have to run upside down cos the wheels are on the roof!"

Edit: Forgot to say... "Fo' Shizzle!"

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
They will do well to get the spoiler off, aren't they glued on.....?? I tried removing a glued one and it just broke!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
mmm...smooth hatch.!!!

you realy have got it bad havent you tabs?

how can they make astart when you dont know for sure what colour?

jase...

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Quote: posted by Tabs on 10/01/2005 22:31:21

Cheese wire my friend! [:D] Mate of mines a sprayer - gonna get me some stuff to 'saw' it off with...

Plans are secret I'm afraid [:p]

If you feel you may just end up ruining it then you could always sell it to me [;)]

?????? waiting [:D]

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Quote: posted by MikeP on 10/01/2005 22:12:38

"Today on pimp my ride, we meet Mark from Liverpool, near London, England! We gonna fur line his interior, put a 50" screen in the boot window and have it so low it'll have to run upside down cos the wheels are on the roof!"

Edit: Forgot to say... "Fo' Shizzle!"

LOL Mike.. ain't that typical of an american ! Liverpool, near London.

"so low it'll have to run upside down cos the wheels are on the roof !" - That just made my chest hurt from laffin [:D][:p]

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Dont ruin that painted boot lid and spoiler Sell it to me instead and ill give you the money for another spoiler (thats not attached to something) and my bootlid!

Saves you the risk of breaking it! plus the labour time for removal

And saves me the cost of fitting painting!!!

Go On, Go On, you know you want too!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts