Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

PSI Powerbox....

Posted Image

Posted Image

And my best mod so far, the Scotland magic tree....

Posted Image

Still to be done (eventually)

• Suspension
  • Re-furb wheels
  • Badgeless grill
  • De-badge tailgate or New Passat style lettering
  • S/S exhaust, but I will probably just wait till the one that is on is knackered

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
nice one, like the colour and once the suspension has ben sorted she should look sweet. I didn't realise that the passat engine was mounted long ways

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I didn't realise that the passat engine was mounted long ways
Yeah me too thought it would have been the same as my Bora. Love that Magic Tree, am on the lookout for one of them now lol.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I didn't realise that the passat engine was mounted long ways
Yeah me too thought it would have been the same as my Bora. Love that Magic Tree, am on the lookout for one of them now lol.
Same as the Superb mate, mounted longways.

Nice clean motor there mate, needs to be slammed!!

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Tidy motor, good colour scheme [Y]

As others have said, lowered sports kit will transform it, in looks and handling, go for it! I'm surprised your dealer tax disc holder is still stuck on so well, or have you replaced it with a new one from work? Mine lasted about three years before it started peeling and cracking.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where abouts did you take the piccies? I think I recognise the location...
In the carpark for Peterhead beach/marina......

As everyone has said it needs lowered big time[:$], howerver with christmas coming up & my wedding next year my funds have been put to better use on other things unfortunatly.

The wheels are coming off in the next fortnight to be replaced with some rather fetching 15" steelies, at least that way it will sit lower to the ground[:|]

Cheers for the coments so far & keep them coming[Y]

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Reminds me on this

Posted Image

and

Posted Image

Looks pretty clean too. If it were mine, I would go for the OEM spoiler with brake light as it suits the Passat and acts as a point to know where the rear of the car is when parking. A set of springs and shocks would work wonders too.

Nice colour but wrong badging? Thought it was a 110?

I loved my one. Best car I have had. Nice one [:D]

·
Registered
479 Posts
As already mentioned, just go nice and low. I won't go for a de badge grill - the front of the car loses its identity. And looks rubbish imho.

·
Mk4 for 13 years
993 Posts
A very tidy looking car.

I would just bung the steelies (or smaller alloys) back on and leave it as stock as possible. Dont bother with grill & badge changing etc. Its tidy enough.

Is it the 110bhp with tuning box? Good power increase? Also what sort of miles has it done?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Love the colour, looks a very tidy motor.

Had a great meet in the Toon today, nice to put a face to some of the local lads, and share an interest in the VW marques.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Nice colour... I agree, the debadged grills looks smart on that model Passat [Y]

at least that way it will sit lower to the ground[:|]
I hope that the smiley means that comment was a joke, of course you
know that the wheel/tyre ratio means that it will sit at exactly the
same height with 15" wheels on as it does with 18"...

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That was the badges on it when I got it, except the one just below the TDI.

It is definitly & 110 though, AFN engine code......

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
That was the badges on it when I got it, except the one just below the TDI.

It is definitly & 110 though, AFN engine code......
I rebadged mine TDI (all silver). As I recall the Passats have stainless exhausts from the factory so I think you will wait long enough for it to break.

Personally, I am not keen on badgeless grilles but I do recall seeing one Passat with one which looked ok.

You will notice a massive difference on the Passat between stock and uprated suspension. My one was like a great big go kart.[:D]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts