Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts
Great idea, I've only just come across this. Would love to see the winners car in the flesh. Anyone link me to a build thread please. Also ive recently joined this forum and see that there were only 213 votes in total, is this not a really low turn out for this forum?

Thanks for the votes everyone! Suprised at how few there was all together!

Some amazing cars on that list, seriously hard work gone into all of them!

Everyone on that list has made a serious contribution to this forum and im proud to be a part of such a good group of people.

Although I don't own the 1.8T Golf anymore I still try to remain as active as possible and be sure that there are works in the pipeline for something VAG and powerful on its way in the next couple of years after the Datsun gets finished.

I'd like to thank all the Forum admin for maintaining this forum in there own free time and thanks to all the forum sponsors.

Some of you know that the old 1.8T 4motion is out there and is being rebuilt by another member on this forum so be sure to keep an eye on his thread (Royce you need to update it more!).

Good luck to all and keep on modding!

61 - 75 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.