Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i must say its been an eventfull year for me, has anyone got any new years resolutions there going to try and stick to, and whats everyone up to for NYE! [:D]

·
Registered
942 Posts
I never make resolutions as I can't stick to them [;)] and just visiting friends for a little bit this New Year, as we have a baby to look after now.

It's been a mixed year. Been in long uncertainty about my job due to a restructure taking longer than the recession to come to an end. Baby Girl born in April absolutely amazing, and then I find out I'm going to be redundant with the other 1,600 people at work due to the company now being closed down.... that was a big Merry Christmas [:)]

·
I ate a big red candle !!
10,384 Posts
Im glad its over as i havent had the best of years job wise.

A fresh start for 2011 and get myself a new job.

New years resolutions .....[*-)]

Going to give up the booze for a month and have a detox and try and restart back down the gym as i havent been down for nearly a year.

·
London Refurbs'
5,615 Posts
Well i usually say to quit smoking but i managed to quit around 3 months ago so erm.....i think to get my car running over 270bhp. I think thats a half decent resolution [au]

Peter

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah quiting smoking is my main thing, iv cut down to two a day now! and the other one is to get my three peice splits ready for show season =)

nye i think i might find an old abandoned warehouse playing techno this year ;P

·
Registered
231 Posts
I dont really do New Years resolutions, but January last year I decided to diet and bring my BMI from 28 to 23. which I did.

January coming I might be getting made redundant so my resolution is to finish re-decorating the house in case I have to sell up.

If I still have a job, my resolution is to fit a rear ARB and a 312mm disc upgrade for the Mk4. And maybe an ECU remap depending on MOT legality.

Then get the BX running for resale/hooning around in.

·
Registered
11,013 Posts
New Year's Resolution will be to get to bed earlier on week nights (2am when up every day at 7am for work is not healthy).

As for NYE itself, will be clubbing it somewhere. We went to a 5000 people dance event this year, so looking for something similar. [<:eek:)]

Wigster.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts