Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have I missed this seasons thread?

My Golf isn't all that bad, only a few hundred miles of dirt.

But somehow, i think my neighbour has got me beat [:|]

How dirty is yours?

·
Registered
384 Posts
car was a little dirty, went to valet it, got it done, on my way to college and this happens: [:'(]

people thought i took part in a rally...

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
mine was like your neighbours yesterday so i got it washed and it was gleaming ........ for about an hour ,and its absolutly filthy again ill give it a few more days and ill post a pic of my dirty behind[:p]

·
Registered
414 Posts
OMG look at your neighbours ride height!

That's hilarious, a small family of badgers could live under there!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes... I might mention it one day or point him towards the site - suprised he hasn't seen the Site Stickers on the car to be honest.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
From that pic your neighbour looks like he has the same wheels as me! - are they Team Dynamics Monza's??

That really does need lowering.
Yeah they are Team Dynamics something-or-others - under the mud and crap, somewhere.

·
MK7 Golf R
1,011 Posts
Think that this is the dirtiest mine has ever been!

2 weeks and 400 miles of motorway dirt:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My back wheels are dirtier than the front! How dirty can you get the back end of your Bora?

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Those that know me know my car is always dirty because it lives on motorways and A-roads, done about 9k miles in the last 6 months, normally do about 11k in 6 months so it's been a quiet 6 months since getting the Leon!

Tabs, still think I should have won the show and dirt prize at the mega meet. Since there wasn't a prize, could have made one up, like a bucket of water [:p]

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
these are nothing! ;)

i was pulled over by the police 2 nights ago because my rear number plate was completely unreadable and i had like no visibility out of the rear window.

he made me clean it using a bit of cloth from the back of his car.

i cleaned her yesterday and totally forgot to take a picture :( but shes all shiny now, so its good.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Here is my contribution although not as dirty as last year

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is one from last year outside Knebworth house

Posted Image

And this was the day after

Posted Image

·
Registered
60 Posts
hehe will have to get some pics of mine before she gets a wash as i take her up country lanes all the time to feed my mothers horses and the mud is unbelieveable

·
Registered
642 Posts
i cant believe i missed this thread, im gutted!!

I have the most mingingest car EVER and my other half only goes and washes it for me for xmas, give me a few days and itll be back on form and i can take a pic lol

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
one weeks dirt back and forth to work [:(]

Posted Image

Posted Image

any one else got any dirty car pics lol
the differance is shocking sue and i cant believe some one has written in your paint [:O] id chop there fingers off and then make them eat them!!!

gray

1 - 20 of 44 Posts