Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
That is awful!

17 and he wants to p/ex it with a skyline, bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. No doubt he reads Max Power.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Me thinks he hasn't declared the mods!!!

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
It's not a bad car though - 200hp is probably a bit optimistic but not
far off with a 75 shot of nos.He hasn't had it in yet either, so
hasn't had a chance to damage the car with it yet.

Body mods are nice if you like the aggresive look although I'd change
the rear bumper or meshing at least & lots of ICE isn't my thing,
but potentially a nice car if you could go along & inspect it

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
to be honest if he uses a progresive controler with the nos he will be able to run 100bhp more without poping anything

its a mis understanding that high amounts of nos blow up your engine

it only does this if it kicks in at 100 bhp extra all at once, bang goes everything

However the controler brings it in at say 20bhp extra at 2000rpm and increases it to the 100 as you go up the revs

that aside its a bit of a max power effort anyway

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Another piece of crap bodged together by a 17 yr old moron.

Who tries to sell a car with photos taken at night FFS?

And look at all that white fibregalss poking through the dodgy chipped paint on the bodykit!

Peco backbox/.................cripes, why spend 60 quid on the exhaust and 6000 on speakers.....!

Somepone should go and have a look at it, then do the world a favour and kill the idiot chav owner. We will not miss his contribution to the world if that is the best he can muster in his first 17 years!! lol

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
me any my mates rang this guy last night to ask him about his car, allong with all the other crap he said one thing that made me laugh was the fact that he now has a skyline, i said how do you get insured on that at 17???? he said i have a 1.1 fiat uno insured fully comp and i can drive any other car third party. i said ok go and tell your insurance company that you are going to do that also state the power of the skyline. i may be wrong but this just cant be alloud. some one is going to be unhappy when they get hit by him!

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
You'll find a LOT of insurance companies are removing automatic third party fire and theft for this reason, also the car needs to be registered in someone else's name and insured by someone else for your tpf&t to cover it

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
im sure he hasnt insured it under his mums name aswell. but still i bet there is small print on the insureance to avoid him driving other cars that are allot more powerful than his uno lol.

·
Registered
316 Posts
dont automaticly think that he has a R34 Skyline top of the range etc..

he's prob driving around in the N/A one thats a million years old..

but who knows....

like the fact he has put 7.5" screens in the back of the headrests.. and the fact that 7.5 inch screens dont actually fit in ANY of the golf headrests.. unless its a real bodge job...

his insurance is not valid for the skyline if its his second car.. as..

if he is under his mums insurance only the policy holder (his mum) is covered witha 3rd party fire/theft cover.. named drivers are not covered.

tried to explore that route but all insurance companies have it put into their contact. otherwise i would be paying ?800 for 3 cars.. lol...

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
dont automaticly think that he has a R34 Skyline top of the range etc..

he's prob driving around in the N/A one thats a million years old..

but who knows....

like the fact he has put 7.5" screens in the back of the headrests.. and the fact that 7.5 inch screens dont actually fit in ANY of the golf headrests.. unless its a real bodge job...

his insurance is not valid for the skyline if its his second car.. as..

if he is under his mums insurance only the policy holder (his mum) is covered witha 3rd party fire/theft cover.. named drivers are not covered.

tried to explore that route but all insurance companies have it put into their contact. otherwise i would be paying ?800 for 3 cars.. lol...
it will deffo be a turbo skyline! i mean he is put nos in a 1.6 golf, and i very much doubt that is legal on his insurance.

·
Registered
316 Posts
its only ilegal if you don't declare it... if the insurance accepts the NOS on the modification list then its perfectly fine..

·
Registered
316 Posts
also i think with nos for it to be legal you have to have one of them stickers saying that you have pressurised gas in the car.. like a mobile doctor does..

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
fair enough, but i just cant get my head over how this can be 100% legal when he is 17, just passed his test [:O]

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
You'll find a LOT of insurance companies are removing automatic third party fire and theft for this reason, also the car needs to be registered in someone else's name and insured by someone else for your tpf&t to cover it
Yeah, my insurance company only allows this priviledge to the over 25s to avoid things like this occuring.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Yeah, my insurance company only allows this priviledge to the over 25s to avoid things like this occuring.
yah i bet he has missed some small print lol.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Most insurance companies will only cover the policyholder to drive other cars if they are over 25. Also the third party cars have to be insured by the owner first otherwise his insurance company won't cover him on it therefore the skyline cannot be registered to him???

This is to stop exactly what this youngster is claiming he is doing.

Either he is driving that car illegally or he is not strictly telling the truth somewhere along the line??

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.