Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Diamond brited it today, came up well.

Here are 2 pics, i cant be bothered to re-size the others yet, will add them tommorrow.

Posted Image

My famous wheels!!!!

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Beautiful mate, you don't need no Anni kit on that - perfect as it is.

Have you meshed the front vents now? Have you considered cutting the vertical bars from the centre vent?

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Consisered it, but when i did it, i couldnt be bothered. If i did, would it need painting ? or is it black underneath ?

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Its black underneath but it wont look right unless its sprayed over or touched up.

I chopped mine out on my old silver Golf before I had the smoothed bumper sprayed.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I agree with Sem, it wouldn't be Matty's V5 as we know it if you got the anni kit - it holds its own nicely without.

Those are 19" right and you cant get the exact same style in 18"??? Im pretty sure but would love you to confirm Matty - cheers

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote: posted by kingkoop on 28/02/2005 18:58:23

I agree with Sem, it wouldn't be Matty's V5 as we know it if you got the anni kit - it holds its own nicely without.

Those are 19" right and you cant get the exact same style in 18"??? Im pretty sure but would love you to confirm Matty - cheers

i think you are correct about the wheels.

I also like the 'it wouldn't be Matty's V5 as we know it if you got the anni kit - it holds its own nicely without'.

As this is much cheaper !!! [:D]

Thanks for the comments guys !!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i have just ordered a 4mo front valance which i shall fit properly as one of my bulbs gone and i need to take the bumper off !

Then body modes will be over....except the R32 mirrors which will be on on the weekend !!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote: posted by MattyV5 on 01/03/2005 12:59:16

i have just ordered a 4mo front valance which i shall fit properly as one of my bulbs gone and i need to take the bumper off !

Then body mods will be over....except the R32 mirrors which will be on on the weekend !!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
they are about 1" smaller. Not much, but i needed to replace my drivers case and mirror, which would have been about ?40 + vat + Del. I won the R32's on Ebay. 2 complete units for ?71 delivered !!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts